Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-22%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming 23,8″ Full HD
139.99 € 179.99 €
Voir le deal

PLACES OF POWER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PLACES OF POWER Empty
MessageSujet: PLACES OF POWER   PLACES OF POWER EmptyMar 31 Juil - 22:28

PLACES OF POWER Close To Completing Work On Debut

Bruce Turgon (ex-FOREIGNER) and Philip Bardowell (ex-UNRULY CHILD) are very close to finish laying the rough tracks for their upcoming debut album (Frontiers Records),
Some of the songs that will be included on the record are
'Hard To Love You',
'Places of Power',
'I Live For You',
'One Day',
'The Passage',
'Light Of My World',
'Secrets',
'Desires of Our Hearts',
'Always '
'Make Me Believe'.

The songwriting is truly impressive and can only be described as “Foreigner with balls”, with epic elements at times resounding of classic HOUSE OF LORDS sound. The recording are planned to be finished after the summer with mix to be handled by Dennis Ward (Allen / Lande, Pink Cream 69 etc.........).

Stay tuned for updates.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

PLACES OF POWER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PLACES OF POWER   PLACES OF POWER EmptyMer 5 Mar - 19:16

The highly anticipated debut album from Places Of Power, the alliance between the astounding singer Philip Bardowell (Magdalen, Unruly Child) and Bruce Turgon (ex Foreigner, Lou Gramm) is right now being mixed. The result is truly a glorious sounding record which is set to put on fire the heart and souls of all Foreigner and Shadow King fans. It is now possible to enjoy the first song The Passage, included in the Rock The Bones Vol. 6 sampler to be released on Frontiers on March 14th 2007. Other songs to be included on the record include: Hard To Love You, Places Of Power, I Live For You, One Day, Light of My World, Desires of Our Hearts, Always, Make Me Believe, In Your Wildest Dream, Path of Least Resistance. Frontiers plans to release the record in the summer 2008.
bru_dall

PLACES OF POWER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PLACES OF POWER   PLACES OF POWER EmptyVen 11 Juil - 23:51

ils ont ouvert leur myspace, avec un nouveau titre
http://www.myspace.com/placesofpower

Places Of Power, the duo formed by ex-Foreigner / Lou Gramm Band member Bruce Turgon with Unruly Child singer Philip Bardowell launched their official MySpace site where it is possible to stream the full song The Passage taken from the forthcoming debut album entitled Now Is The Hour. Follow the link to: www.myspace.com/placesofpower.
More streams from the upcoming album will be uploaded during the next week. In the meanwhile the guys have finished the shooting of a music video for the song “In Your Wildest Dreams” which will be launched soon on the Frontiers YouTube channel. Get ready for the debut album of the year in the Melodic Rock world!
bru_dall

PLACES OF POWER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PLACES OF POWER   PLACES OF POWER EmptyVen 11 Juil - 23:54

Un nouveau titre par semaine sur le space, cette semaine, une belle ballade, “I Live For You” :

http://www.myspace.com/placesofpower

Places Of Power – the exciting new Philip Bardowell / Bruce Turgon partnership - MySpace site is in progress with samples of new songs from the upcoming album slated for release in the fall 2008 uploaded and changed every week. This week is the turn of the amazing power ballad “I Live For You”
bru_dall

PLACES OF POWER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PLACES OF POWER   PLACES OF POWER EmptySam 17 Jan - 13:09

Places Of Power worldwide release 1/23/09

PLACES OF POWER (Now Is The Hour) will be released worldwide 1/23/09, via Frontiers Records and will be available in Europe on Frontiers, Japan on King Records, and in the USA on Blistering/Ryko, as well as all the usual outlets. The video for "In Your Wildest Dreams" is now available in the video section
bru_dall

PLACES OF POWER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PLACES OF POWER   PLACES OF POWER EmptySam 24 Jan - 1:38

Contenu sponsorisé

PLACES OF POWER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PLACES OF POWER   PLACES OF POWER Empty

PLACES OF POWER
Page 1 sur 1