Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

Bassist MICHAEL ANTHONY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Bassist MICHAEL ANTHONY Empty
MessageSujet: Bassist MICHAEL ANTHONY   Bassist MICHAEL ANTHONY EmptyMar 7 Aoû - 20:12

Bassist MICHAEL ANTHONY: "I'm Looking Forward To Getting Out There..."

Bassist Michael Anthony (SAMMY HAGAR, ex-VAN HALEN) has posted the following at his "Mad Anthony Blog":

"Hey everyone!! I hope all of you are having a bashing summer!!

The fall is coming, and as most of you know, Sammy and I will be hitting the road in October. I'm looking forward to getting out there and partying it up with everybody!

I've put a little thing together with Sammy's guitarist Vic, and J.D. on drums. We call it THE MAD ANTHONY EXPRESS, and we'll be opening up the show with some EARLY VH stuff.

I'm doing the lead singing, and we've been having a blast with this!!

I'm also having a contest on my web site, with people sending in their HOTTEST recipes using my hot sauce, hot lava mustard and barbeque sauces. I'm choosing a weekly winner, and after Labor Day weekend I'll be picking a grand prize winner and some runner-ups who will get some cool MA stuff!!

I am personally trying out the recipes I like and WHOA!!, I'm running out of Asbestos underwear!!!

I'll be checking in with all of you soon with more info on the tour.

I'll also be posting up the dates for all of you on my website. I can't wait to see all of you in the fall!!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bassist MICHAEL ANTHONY
Page 1 sur 1