Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

COMMUNIC

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

COMMUNIC Empty
MessageSujet: COMMUNIC   COMMUNIC EmptyDim 19 Aoû - 17:46

COMMUNIC Singer Oddleif - "I Have Huge Belief In The Next Album"

COMMUNIC T72061 COMMUNIC singer Oddleif spoke to Kvltblog/Kvltsite recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts follow:

www.Kvltblog/Kvltsite: A lot of people seem to think your sound is inspired by NEVERMORE. How far did that band directly influence you? Is it more a case of you drawing from the same influences as them? I know the first album you ever bought was SANCTUARY's. Those vocal stylings and harmonies on Communic are quite like Warrel Dane's.

Oddleif: "It was not the first album I bought, but the first CD I bought. I was buying LPs before that, but I can't remember what was first. In the beginning I was listening to SLADE, QUIET RIOT, BLACK SABBATH and later on a friend in my class, copied a tape of some different bands, and there were some songs on that one from Mirror Black and it hooked me at once. A really cool album, and I listened a lot to that one. I don't think it has had too much say in the development of the sound we have today in Communic, I think that is a blend of everybody in the band. Erik, for example, didn't check out Nevermore till after the name of that band started to pop-up in reviews regarding Communic. In some ways it is cool to be compared with Sanctuary because it was a unique band, and hopefully people will see that we have our own unique sound in Communic, it just has to sink in and develop together with our releases."

www.Kvltblog/Kvltsite: So from Conspiracy In Mind to Waves Of Visual Decay what were the changes in approach to both songwriting and production? What were the lessons learnt from the experiences recording and releasing the first two albums?

Oddleif: "Conspiracy was our first time in a "pro" studio, with a record deal, so things started to become serious. We were well prepared before we entered the studio and I think everything went as planned for the first one. On the next round, only a year later, we were a lot more relaxed, I think. We knew the producer better and dared to try out more stuff, especially with my vocals, I could take more risks and not be afraid of anyone laughing their asses off if I made a mistake, and my (self)confidence (for what I wanted to do) was better. Also the fact that we wanted a bit more energy into the Waves album, but still keep the dynamic changes that we have live and what we feel that the songs have when we play them in the rehearsing room."

www.Kvltblog/Kvltsite: So the new songs, how have they evolved? Is there a progressive evolution from CiM and WoVd to the songs that'll eventually make it to the next album? How do you feel about these new ones?

Oddleif: "So far we have many ideas for the next album ready, and we will start to get all the details done after the tour. I think it will be a natural continuing from where WoVd ended, and I have huge belief in the next album. It will be the important third album, and it will surely kick some ass."

To read the entire interview head to this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

COMMUNIC Empty
MessageSujet: Re: COMMUNIC   COMMUNIC EmptySam 15 Mar - 19:01

3ème album pour le 30/05 de ce prog plutôt soft aux ambiances si particulières et nettement atmosphériques:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=52893667
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

COMMUNIC
Page 1 sur 1