Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

ZAKK WYLDE - Video Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ZAKK WYLDE - Video Interview Empty
MessageSujet: ZAKK WYLDE - Video Interview   ZAKK WYLDE - Video Interview EmptyMar 11 Sep - 23:37

30 Minutes In Bed With ZAKK WYLDE - Video Interview Available

ZAKK WYLDE - Video Interview T73504 www.Collider.com has posted an exclusive video interview with legendary guitarist, and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY leader ZAKK WYLDE.

The following is a fairly comical excerpt from the interview:

Q: Black Rain is probably the best OZZY OSBOURNE record since No More Tears. '11 Silver' is my favorite solo you’ve done on an Ozzy song since 'No More Tears'. How did you approach that solo?

A: "I just approached it the same way as when you and me go to the gay brothel. I just go out there and I say, look at the size; look at the girth; look at the length; look at the size of the balls. I just go, that’s it, that’s the solo. That’s the shlong that I want."

Q: Fair enough. Also, about Black Rain, two songs on the Japanese version are not on the US version, 'I Can’t Save You Now' and 'Nightmare'. They’re two of the strongest songs on the album. Why wouldn’t Sony put those songs on the US version, making the record longer and stronger?

A: "Once we got done doing the record, I met with Ozzy. Doing a record with Ozzy, and (producer) Kevin (Churko) is so cool. It’s just the way records are supposed to be made. It’s like, bam! You go in there and you just knock it out. Have a good time and you’re just like, the record’s done."

Read the full interview at this location. Watch the video interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ZAKK WYLDE - Video Interview
Page 1 sur 1