Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

TNT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TNT Empty
MessageSujet: TNT   TNT EmptyLun 14 Aoû - 0:11

TNT Announce Upcoming Live Shows

TNT have confirmed the following live shows this month with new singer Tony Mills (SHY):

August
25 - Tynset, Norway at Kulturhus
26 - Storlien, Sweden at Grenseløs Rock

As previously reported, MTM Music will release the new live TNT DVD, Live In Madrid, on September 22nd. It features original singer Tony Harnell playing one of his last shows with the band in Madrid, Spain on March 25th, 2006. The DVD features the live show, a tour documentary by Darren Paltrowitz, and features liner notes written by Harnell. The package also comes with an 82 minute live CD. Special features include bonus concert footage.

Harnell commented about the release: "This DVD is dedicated to TNT fans around the world who have not had a chance to see the band live. I gave everything I had to give -- it was an emotional night for me as I said goodbye to this era of my life."

TNT Tntcoverdvdsh8

The DVD and CD track list is as follows:
'Invisible Noise',
'As Far As The Eye Can See',
'Downhill Racer',
'A Fix',
'She Needs Me',
'Give Me A Sign',

Guitar Solo,
'Caught Between The Tigers',
'Listen To Your Heart',
'Black Butterfly'
, 'Seven Seas',
'Forever Shine On',
'Fantasia Espanola',
'My Religion',

'10,000 Lovers (In One)',
'Intuition'.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

TNT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TNT   TNT EmptyVen 15 Sep - 1:44

TNT - Former Vocalist TONY HARNELL Advises North American Fans To Check Region Format Of New DVD Before Purchase
Posted on Saturday, September 09, 2006 at 11:07:33

Former TNT vocalist has issued the following update with regards to the band's new DVD, Live In Madrid:

"This is mainly for American fans,

My information was not exactly right. MTM will not handle the DVD for the U.S. market. Either way, if and when when you see an 'American' release please check on the format. I don't want any fans buying this and not be able to play it on all DVD players. Just looking out for you guys and girls!!

I do know that the Japanese version is compatable with our system here in the U.S. It will likely be more money but for logical reasons it's worth it unless you have an 'all region' DVD player. I will also try to arrange for some copies to sell directly here in the U.S. and will sign them personally to anyone who buys it from my website or on tour. I haven't been able to secure copies here yet, but if I do I will let you all know.

American fans, cool news coming soon..."

Love, Tony

As previously reported, Live In Madrid will be released on September 22nd. It features Harnell playing one of his last shows with the band in Madrid, Spain on March 25th, 2006. The DVD features the live show, a tour documentary by Darren Paltrowitz, and features liner notes written by Harnell. The package also comes with an 82 minute live CD. Special features include bonus concert footage.

The DVD track list is as follows:
'Invisible Noise'
'As Far As The Eye Can See',
'Downhill Racer',
'A Fix',
'She Needs Me',
'Give Me A Sign',

Guitar Solo,
'Caught Between The Tigers',
'Listen To Your Heart',
'Black Butterfly',
'Seven Seas',
'Forever Shine On',
'Fantasia Espanola',
'My Religion',
'10,000 Lovers
(In One)', 'Intuition'.
bru_dall

TNT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TNT   TNT EmptyDim 8 Oct - 15:12

c'est parti pour le nouvel album avec Tony Mills, pour une sortie en février, le challenge, faire aussi bien que Bormann ...

"Some backing arrangements are already down on tape along with the original melody ideas. Ronni and myself are working both together in Oslo as well as seperately in our own countries. As we both have the facility to record, we can make the most of that even when we’re not together".

"The writing of the new album commenced some weeks ago, but only last week did we actually get around to recording some rough backing to work on. It will develop over the coming weeks, I have no doubt".

"I think we’re looking at completing the album in February, to fall in line with playing live for the following twelve months".
bru_dall

TNT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TNT   TNT EmptyMar 7 Nov - 23:41

TNT's Tony Mills Says Band's New Material "Has All The Diversities" He Hoped For

TNT singer Tony Mills has issued the following update in regards to the recording sessions for the British/Norwegian band's forthcoming new album:

"Well, recording commenced nearly two weeks ago in Toten, Norway for the new TNT album. The material has all the diversities that I personally had hoped for, with the balls of TNT and the elegance of QUEEN and the post perspective of various 70's production attitudes.

'Something Special' rocks from top to bottom with complicated backing arrangements and 'I Cant Go On With This Feeling' smacks of the same colour and underlying power.

In all, six songs will be complete within the next week and mixing will commence in Denmark before December.

The album will be completed in February with the direction of the producer H.P. Gundersen, who to me seems like a modern day Andy Warhol... George Martin. A very talented guy who can seem to create unthinkable arrangements and follow them through to their completion with great ease. An important find.

Discussions are underway with various record companies for the release of the album with some labels already committed to the project."
Contenu sponsorisé

TNT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TNT   TNT Empty

TNT
Page 1 sur 1