Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON )

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON ) Empty
MessageSujet: FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON )   FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON ) EmptyMar 25 Sep - 19:10

Singer TOBY JEPSON To Debut On The "Little Screen"

FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON ) T74278 FASTWAY singer TOBY JEPSON's webmaster recently caught up with the former LITTLE ANGELS frontman to discuss the details of his role in the much discussed upcoming TV show.

"This show is really the antidote to the X-Factor," Jepson says. "It is a fictitious school of performing arts where students who went through a selection process were shown what it really means to get into the entertainment business. There are three sections to the show; each in turn concerned with Dance, drama and singer/songwriters. I worked as one of the tutors guiding the students through the ‘course’ I worked with a guy called Dave Laudat who is a top geezer and a very talented vocalist and vocal coach, in fact he offered me the job on the show…it took 5 weeks to film and we shot it in a private drama school in London and around the capital at various places. It was exhausting but a lot of fun, and a huge learning curve for me as I am not a teacher, and that was the toughest part really…how to teach something that is really about natural ability and the talent of making something out of yourself. I don’t believe you can teach someone how to be a songwriter or a ‘star’ whatever that is, but we had fun trying to examine what it all means, and I think the students were surprised how tough it is to reach into yourself and find that nugget of gold…’

When asked if there were any other TV possibilities because of this, Toby answered: "Actually yes, but not confirmed yet…TV is a tough world, but there are lots of opportunities out there as there are more shows being made than ever before, but I don’t know how it will pan out, I would welcome a little more…what I liked about this show was that it had real integrity and that is why I got involved. I can’t see myself presenting the national lottery or anything…well not unless they ask!!! Ha Ha…"

The first of six hour long shows will start October 3rd at 10pm on E4.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON ) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON )   FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON ) EmptyMer 26 Déc - 1:22

FASTWAY Singer TOBY JEPSON Issues Christmas Message

FASTWAY singer TOBY JEPSON (ex-LITTLE ANGELS) has posted a Christmas Message at his official website - click here to view.

Jepson recently released his EP Guitar, Bass And Drums EP 2 and is gearing up for EP3 which will be recorded in February.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

FASTWAY ( TOBY JEPSON )
Page 1 sur 1