Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro – ...
Voir le deal
174.99 €

LILLIAN AXE - Signature Model STEVE BLAZE Guitar

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LILLIAN AXE - Signature Model STEVE BLAZE Guitar Empty
MessageSujet: LILLIAN AXE - Signature Model STEVE BLAZE Guitar   LILLIAN AXE - Signature Model STEVE BLAZE Guitar EmptyDim 30 Sep - 15:21

LILLIAN AXE - Signature Model STEVE BLAZE Guitar Available

LILLIAN AXE - Signature Model STEVE BLAZE Guitar 74731

LILLIAN AXE have issued the following update:

"Steve Blaze has teamed up with Guilford Guitars to create the new Blaze model guitar. The guitar features an alder body with hand carved figured maple top and a rock maple neck. Original Floyd Rose tremolo, Buzz Feiten tuning system, and Seymour Duncan Blackout humbucker pickups make this guitar ready to rock. For more information and to purchase this guitar click here.

The following is John Guilford's explanation of how the Blaze signature model guitar came about:

"A couple months ago Chet Haun, an amazing guitar tech for GODSMACK, John 5 and others email me one day out of the blue because he wanted a guitar to work on while he was on the road in his spare time. He needed a body and a neck. Easy enough. Chet is a huge VAN HALEN fan as I am and I made him a very special guitar body and neck in a big hurry before he hit the road. Chet was grateful for the instrument and in exchange agreed to turn me onto some high visibility players. Among those who stood out, Steve Blaze of the band Lillian Axe was at the top of Chet's list of players who was looking for a small, flexible company with high quality guitars and potential for growth. Shortly after receiving it, Chet got the tech job working for Wolfgang Van Halen. The last time we spoke, he indicated that he was in fact teching for Eddie Van Halen and helping to get them ready for the fall tour. Look out - I wish him all the success in the world.
Steve Blaze called, we talked at length about what he wanted. Like Chet, he was going out on the road and needed a guitar to support the new album Waters Rising and the fall tour. A month and a half later it was delivered to Steve in person in Chicago. He loved it. Steve says, 'It takes the best parts of all my favorites and combines them into one very special guitar.'

Steve - it's an honor to build your guitar.

Thank you Chet - if it wasn't for you, this model would not exist."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LILLIAN AXE - Signature Model STEVE BLAZE Guitar
Page 1 sur 1