Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-200€ Smart TV LG 65″ 4K QNED MiniLED
Voir le deal
799 €

BLACKMORE'S NIGHT's Candice Night

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BLACKMORE'S NIGHT's Candice Night Empty
MessageSujet: BLACKMORE'S NIGHT's Candice Night   BLACKMORE'S NIGHT's Candice Night EmptyLun 22 Oct - 1:15

BLACKMORE'S NIGHT's Candice Night Reminisces About Meeting Legendary Guitarist Ritchie Blackmore

BLACKMORE'S NIGHT's Candice Night 76066

The following report is courtesy of Courtney Devores from www.Charlotte.com:

When Candice Night was growing up as a teenager on Long Island, she didn't expect her future career would include dancing on stage in Renaissance garb and singing what's best described as gypsy rock with legendary DEEP PURPLE guitarist Ritchie Blackmore.

"I always knew I wanted to be around music. It was always my great escape to put on headphones and disappear into this musical world, but I was never the type of person that formed a band when I was a teenager," said Night, 36. "I didn't have the confidence to be on stage. I really figured I would work for a radio station or record company."

During a stint as an intern at a Long Island rock station, she met Blackmore at a charity soccer match. "I asked Ritchie for an autograph, and he sent a roadie through the crowd and asked me to meet him at a pub that night," she recalled of their 1989 meeting.

The pair shared a love of music, fantasy and the supernatural, among other things, and a friendship ensued. The relationship with Blackmore, who is 26 years her senior, eventually turned romantic, and in 1993 Night hit the road with Deep Purple, and Blackmore invited her to sing backing vocals.

"They set up a microphone behind curtains and amplifiers, so no one could see me," she said. She eventually began contributing lyrics to Blackmore's other band, RAINBOW.

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BLACKMORE'S NIGHT's Candice Night
Page 1 sur 1