Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

THIN LIZZY Guitarist John Sykes: "This Incarnation Of T

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THIN LIZZY Guitarist John Sykes: "This Incarnation Of T Empty
MessageSujet: THIN LIZZY Guitarist John Sykes: "This Incarnation Of T   THIN LIZZY Guitarist John Sykes: "This Incarnation Of T EmptySam 17 Nov - 17:19

THIN LIZZY Guitarist John Sykes: "This Incarnation Of The Band Is More About Remembering Phill"

KomodoRock has issued a new interview with THIN LIZZY guitarist John Sykes, conducted by Mike Elliott. The following is an excerpt:

Q: I know it's always been said that you guys won't do an album. Is that still the case?

A: "I don't feel it's right. This incarnation of the band is more about remembering Phill (late Lizzy frontman Phillip Lynot), and paying respect to his music and legacy. That's really what it's about, it's not about doing new music. It's about his legacy and his music being timeless, and what a great gift to all of us, through his music and song witting. Phil was a one off sort of giant, if you ever met him he had the presence of like a thousand men. He was a born rock star."

Q: Not something I had the privilege of doing.

A: "Trust me, he was a one off. I've been the game for a long long time, and I've never met anyone like him. The fact that we go out today, and there's a lot of youngsters in the audience. I say to them, 16 or 17 year old kids, how did you get turned onto Thin Lizzy, and a lot of them say we grew up with it with our parents. It's amazing to see the younger audience come out and be so into it. It's a testament to how great Phil's songs are and how timeless they are."

Read the full interview at KomodoRock.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THIN LIZZY Guitarist John Sykes: "This Incarnation Of T
Page 1 sur 1