Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Ian Christe's The VAN HALEN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ian Christe's The VAN HALEN Empty
MessageSujet: Ian Christe's The VAN HALEN   Ian Christe's The VAN HALEN EmptySam 17 Nov - 17:48

Ian Christe's The VAN HALEN Saga In MySpace's Featured Books

Ian Christe's The VAN HALEN 77813

Ian Christe (author of Sound Of The Beast and host on Sirius Satellite Radio's Hard Attack and Buzzsaw) has issued the following update:

"This week the Book section editors (huh?) at MySpace are spotlighting my book Everybody Wants Some: The VAN HALEN Saga. So is this how JOB FOR A COWBOY and ARCTIC MONKEYS got started? Though it's a big deal for bands, I have a feeling being a featured author on MySpace is more like a modern-day equivalent of being poet laureate of Penthouse...

But if just one MySpace-addicted silver-lipsticked teen stripper from Florida reads my book instead of clicking a link to hook up with a potentially murderous stalker from Pennsylvania - IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!!

Follow the Books tabs hidden around MySpace and you can't miss their just-the-facts review: 'After over twenty years of false starts and near misses, Van Halen is back on tour with original singer David Lee Roth at the microphone. The tour is a commercial and critical success, and it's also perfectly timed to the release of a comprehensive new Van Halen biography...'

Here's the link. And I've posted some other reviews from the Village Voice, the Boston Phoenix, the Los Angeles Times, and a link to a sample chapter at this location.

Beast wishes, happy trails, and thanks for checking out this entertaining book about Van Halen's funny, sad, and surprising tale...still unfolding before our naked, steaming eyeballs."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ian Christe's The VAN HALEN
Page 1 sur 1