Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K ...
Voir le deal
549.99 €

MEAT LOAF

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MEAT LOAF Empty
MessageSujet: MEAT LOAF   MEAT LOAF EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 23:59

MEAT LOAF Plans Tour In Support Of Bat Out Of Hell Series

Associated Content ( www.associatedcontent.com ) has issued the following report:

Marvin Lee Aday, aka MEAT LOAF, is set to release a third installment in his mega-hit series, Bat Out Of Hell.

Bat Out Of Hell III:
The Monster Is Out will be unleashed by Virgin in North America and Universal worldwide on October 31st. VH1 will premiere the first video from the album on August 12th. Written by long time songwriting partner, Jim Steinman, the video for 'It's All Coming Back To Me Now' will feature new vocalist, Marion Raven.

Produced by Desmond Child, the album features Bat Out Of Hell producer Todd Rundgren, among other heavy hitters. Child spoke about the album, saying, "We go to heaven, we go to hell and everywhere in between." MÖTLEY CRÜE's Nikki Sixx, Brian May of QUEEN, STEVE VAI and John 5 join Meat Loaf, along with Steinman, who wrote seven of the tracks.

Though it's been 14 years since the sequel, Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell, Meat Loaf explains why it's rising again from the ashes. "It's a marketing tool, and it's a damned good marketing tool," Meat Loaf said. The Bat Out Of Hell franchise has been highly successful, selling 45 million copies of the first two series.

Meat Loaf stated how this album takes more chances than previous ones. Bat Out Of Hell III finds Meat Loaf with a harder rock edge, especially on the songs 'Land Of The Pigs', featuring Vai, and 'The Monster Is Loose'.

Meatloaf commented, "That scared the hell out of me, I can tell you that. I wasn't sure about it. The reaction to that song has been, 'Wow, I wasn't expecting that on a Meat Loaf record.' I think fans who liked Bat I and Bat II will enjoy Bat III, but we'll make some new fans too." Old devotees should relax; the signature heavy piano base will still be present.

Meat Loaf will perform all three Bat Out Of Hell albums at the London Royal Albert Hall on October 16th. That performance will kick off a tour in support for the new album; tour dates have yet to be released. The firey nocturnal animal will be the focal point of the new tour.

"This whole tour will be only the three records," Meat Loaf said. "I don't think you can bring other elements in. As much as fans may want to hear something from [prior albums] 'Midnight At The Lost And Found' or 'Couldn't Have Said It Better,' that's not what this tour will be."

Look for Bat Out Of Hell III: The Monster Is Out on Halloween of this year.

MEAT LOAF T49296vg1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MEAT LOAF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEAT LOAF   MEAT LOAF EmptyDim 12 Nov - 17:25

Le nouvel album de Meat Loaf, Bat out of hell III - The monster is loose, cartonne un peu partout dans les charts mondiaux. voici son classement pour la semaine passée :
USA #8
Canada #"
Allemagne #2
UK #3
Suisse #4
Autriche #5
Danemark #5
Norvège #6
Pays-Bas #8
Australie #9
Suède #10
Nouvelle - Zélande #5
bru_dall

MEAT LOAF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEAT LOAF   MEAT LOAF EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 22:26

voici la sortie du DVD reprenant en live la trilogie bat out, une très belle e-card ici :

http://www.universalmusiconline.com/meatloaf/3batslive/

On October 15th Mercury Records will be releasing a new Meat Loaf DVD entitled 3 Bats Live in Europe. The US version of the DVD will be released on November 20. This epic rock opera will feature live performances of the trilogy of Bat Out Of Hell albums for the very first time. Including the classic songs 'Bat Out Of Hell', 'I'd Do Anything For Love', '2 Out Of 3 Ain't Bad', 'Objects In The Rear View Mirror', 'Paradise By The Dashboard Light' and the new smash hit 'It's All Coming Back To Me Now'. Plus the stunning videos for 'Cry Over Me' and 'It's All Coming Back To Me Now'.
All this plus a bonus disc of the 'In Search of Paradise' documentary, an intimate expose of the life of one of the greatest selling recording artists of all time. The DVD will also be available as a limited collectors box with replica Tour Poster, Extended Tour Programme, pull out Bat sticker, and Meat Loaf guitar pic.
florence75015

MEAT LOAF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEAT LOAF   MEAT LOAF EmptyLun 5 Jan - 23:25

Meat Loaf est l'une des plus grandes stars mondiales qui a déjà vendu plus de 80 Millions d'albums dans le monde entier.

A titre d'exemple, les places pour un concert de Meat Loaf à Londres sont épuisées en 10 minutes seulement. Il se produit dans tous les pays européens devant des publics de 10.000 à 15.000 personnes à chaque concert.

Sa promotion est malheureusement très mal assurée en France où il reste peu connu. Meat Loaf, ce n'est pas seulement Eddie dans The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Sa discographie est impressionnante et il peut tout chanter, des morceaux les plus Rock aux ballades ultra romantiques.

Il se produit sur scène dans des shows impressionnants avec les membres de son groupe, le Neverland Express, tous des artistes parmi les plus doués de la scène américaine :
Kasim Sulton - Patti Russo - Mark Alexander - CC Coletti - Paul Crook - John Miceli - Randy Flowers - David Luther

Je vous invite tous à découvrir Meat Loaf et tous ces artistes sur mes deux sites sur lesquels vous trouverez plein de vidéos, des photos ainsi que des informations exclusives :

Meat Loaf For Ever

Meat Loaf Tribute

A bientôt

Florence Like a Star @ heaven
http://blog.myspace.com/393683736
Contenu sponsorisé

MEAT LOAF Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEAT LOAF   MEAT LOAF Empty

MEAT LOAF
Page 1 sur 1