Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

ORPHANED LAND

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ORPHANED LAND Empty
MessageSujet: ORPHANED LAND   ORPHANED LAND EmptyDim 18 Nov - 19:52

ORPHANED LAND Frontman Working On New Book

ORPHANED LAND T77868 Kobi Farhi, vocalist for Israeli metallers ORPHANED LAND is working on his debut book - A Tango Between God & Satan. The book contains personal stories and adventures of Kobi from his childhood, traveling the world and of course some stories of Orphaned Land.

"I choose not to write about sex, drugs and rock n' roll as I find it boring and I don't see a reason why this stories should be in a book," says Kobi. "My stories and adventures are very spiritual and unique along with very bad adventures and dark stories, and that is that 'Tango' I use to tell this stories that happened to me to friends and they were always amazed and said I should publish a book about it"

The book is written in Hebrew language and it is scheduled for a 2008 release.

Orphaned Land are also working on the the follow-up to their Mabool album, due out via Century Media Records in 2008. Titled ORwarriOR, Farhi comments: "After the huge success of the album Mabool, you should expect no less than another masterpiece! the album will not be Mabool Vol. 2. As you might know, we always like to bring something new and we like to experiment new instruments and ideas, so this new album is something else, and so far we love what we wrote very much!"

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ORPHANED LAND
Page 1 sur 1