Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -22%
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming ...
Voir le deal
139.99 €

PAUL GILBERT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PAUL GILBERT Empty
MessageSujet: PAUL GILBERT   PAUL GILBERT EmptyMar 20 Nov - 23:00

PAUL GILBERT: "I'm Back In The Recording Studio"

Guitarist PAUL GILBERT (ex-MR. BIG, RACER X) checks in with the following update:

"It's November, 2007 and I'm back in the recording studio making a brand new CD!

After the success of the Get Out Of My Yard CD and playing on G3 this year, I am feeling inspired and still very much in the mood for guitar music.

So this new CD will be all-instrumental as well. I will announce more details soon, but now I have to dedicate my time to writing new songs and making new sounds on the electric guitar!

Also, I now have shirts and hoodies available for sale on the internet. Please go to the Racer X website to order and get more details (www.racerxband.com/store.htm )

Thank you, Paul."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

PAUL GILBERT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PAUL GILBERT   PAUL GILBERT EmptyJeu 31 Jan - 21:03

le titre est toujours d'actualité, sauf que c'est l'album 2008, c'est toujours un instrumental pour amateur de grattes : silence Followed by A Deafening Roar, sortie le 23/01 au japon, puis plus tard sur le reste de la planète.

Guitarist Paul Gilbert (ex-MR. BIG, RACER X) has issued the following update:

"My brand new guitar instrumental CD is finished! It is entitled 'Silence Followed by A Deafening Roar'. It was released in Japan on January 23rd. 'Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar' will be also be released in the USA and Europe. I'll have release dates soon.

"The album features 11 new tracks of my most ferocious, emotional, musical, and creative guitar playing ever.

"The musicians on the album are:

Paul Gilbert: Guitar
Mike Szuter: Bass
Jeff Bowders: Drums
Emi Gilbert: B3 and Piano

"If I had to use one word to describe the new album... well, that would be impossible. And actually, so is most of the guitar playing. But above all, my goal was to make the album ROCK so I can have more good tunes to add to my LIVE show."

"Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar" track listing:

01. Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar
02. Eudaimonia Overture
03. The Rhino
04. Norwegian Cowbell
05. I Cannot Tell A Lie
06. Bronx 1971
07. Suite Modale
08. The Gargoyle
09. I Still Have That Other Girl
10. Bultaco Saturno
11. Paul Vs Godzilla