Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -64%
-64% sur le Lot de 2 Enceintes bibliothèques ...
Voir le deal
199 €

AMERICAN ANGEL

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AMERICAN ANGEL Empty
MessageSujet: AMERICAN ANGEL   AMERICAN ANGEL EmptyVen 7 Déc - 19:35

AMERICAN ANGEL Lands #1 Spot On Billboard Heetseeker Chart

AMERICAN ANGEL T79002 Chavis Records recording artist AMERICAN ANGEL have landed the #1 position on Billboard's Heatseeker (Northeast) chart with the bands latest release, Vanity.

Billboard notified Chavis Records and vocalist Rocco Fury last evening with the exciting news.

Rocco had this to say when notified: "Where is Candid Camera, are you joking with me, is this a hoax? WOW! I am ecstatic and very very happy about this. I knew this was a solid project when we recorded it and I believe whole heartedly in the songs and album. And when we're all gone, Vanity will still stand on its own."

Vanity was released in May of this year and remains a strong and consistent seller and continues to gain positive momentum and attention for the band. American Angel are no strangers to hitting Billboard as they charted in 1990 with their debut release and again in 1993 with EP 92'.

American Angele will continue to tour in support of Vanity with a few remaining dates in 2007 and then hitting the touring season again in 2008.

For more information visit www.chavisrecords.net , www.myspace.com/chavisrecords , www.myspace.com" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.americanangelrocks.com,www.myspace.com /americanangel .

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AMERICAN ANGEL
Page 1 sur 1