Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Blue Lock : où acheter le Tome 22 édition limitée du manga Blue ...
12 €
Voir le deal

PHILIP ANSELMO

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PHILIP ANSELMO Empty
MessageSujet: PHILIP ANSELMO   PHILIP ANSELMO EmptyVen 7 Déc - 19:50

PHILIP ANSELMO: "There's A Lot More To Come From Housecore Records"

MTV.com has issued the following report from Chris Harris and Jon Wiederhorn:

DOWN frontman Philip Anselmo will kick his new label, Housecore Records, into full gear in 2008 with a string of releases by his side projects and more.

The label will launch with an EP by ARSON ANTHEM, a group that features Anselmo on guitar, singer Mike Williams, bassist Collin Yeo and SUPERJOINT RITUAL bassist Hank Williams III on drums.

The group formed after Williams, who lost everything he owned in Hurricane Katrina, moved into Anselmo's spare apartment. They spent hours listening to Anselmo's extensive collection of early hardcore, and before long, they started jamming.

"Obviously Mike and I have a history, from high school, to touring together with EYEHATEGOD opening for PANTERA," Anselmo told MTV News.

"After Hurricane Katrina, I bailed him out of jail and put him up at Nodferatu's Lair [a space on Anselmo's property]. His apartment and everything he owned burned down in the post-Katrina riots. We always wanted to start a hardcore band. III and I were in Superjoint Ritual together, but I knew he was a drummer from when I first met him when he was in his teens. ... Collin was a young musician, he was in town at the right time, and it all fit perfectly."

Other Housecore releases will follow, including one by Anselmo's CHRIST INVERSION, an Eyehategod live album recorded at CBGB and the soundtrack to the Jim Van Bebber movie The Manson Family, which was released in 2004.

"There's a lot more to come from Housecore Records," Anselmo added. "Always remember this is not just a 'metal' or 'heavy' label. The roster is very diverse in musical styles and tastes."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PHILIP ANSELMO
Page 1 sur 1