Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Carmine Appice

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Carmine Appice Empty
MessageSujet: Carmine Appice   Carmine Appice EmptyDim 20 Aoû - 22:17

Legendary Drummer Carmine Appice: "I Never Auditioned For KISS"
Carmine Appice Carmine20appicepicrpeg7

Carmine Appice - who played with such legendary acts as VANILLA FUDGE, CACTUS, ROD STEWART, JEFF BECK and OZZY OSBOURNE (with both Vanilla Fudge and Cactus having reunited) - was recently interviewed by Blasting Zone, and one of the questions is if there’s any truth to the rumors that he auditioned to replace Peter Criss in KISS? The drummer, who played on Paul Stanley's first solo album back in '78 and toured as opening act for KISS with King Kobra in March/April of 1986 as part of the Asylum Tour, states:

“No. I never auditioned for KISS. There were rumors that when John Bonham died that me or Cozy Powell were going to replace him and when Keith Moon died, somebody from somewhere within THE WHO camp called the manager I had at the time, who was Bill Aucoin, who managed KISS. I was
asked if I was interested in that and I told them I was and then we never heard back from them [laughs]. I was playing with Rod Stewart at the time and Rod heard the rumors. He asked me if I was planning on joining LED ZEPPELIN and I told him 'No,' and he said 'Well, that's good, but let's keep the rumors going.' [laughs] So we went a did this European tour where I had to do press all the time answering about that.” Click http://www.blasting-zone.com/CarmineAppice1.htm to read the entire interview.

(Thanks KISSKollector.com)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Carmine Appice
Page 1 sur 1