Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

DORO PESCH -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DORO PESCH - Empty
MessageSujet: DORO PESCH -   DORO PESCH - EmptyDim 23 Déc - 1:34

DORO PESCH - US Tour Planned For 2008

While in Europe on tour, DORO PESCH spoke with Metal Asylum in New Jersey about her latest EP. All We Are-The Fight and plans for another run of US tour dates for 2008.

Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

Metal Asylum: Now I know you have homes in both the States and Germany so where are you spending the holidays?
Doro: "I am over in Europe right now we are on tour until Christmas. It's really nice in New York with the decorations and I know it just snowed their so it must be nice in the city. We just finished playing a show here in my hometown Dusseldorf, Germany which was fantastic, we had all sorts of special guests singing on 'All We Are' like Schmier from DESTRUCTION and Mille from KREATOR, ya it was great. It was a huge metal festival with many great bands like W.A.S.P., SAXON, PRIMAL FEAR and U.D.O. played. It was the Metal Christmas festival. But that was the only festival appearance now its just the normal tour."

Metal Asylum: Now is this EP All We Are: The Fight out now in the US?
Doro: "Yeah it is. There was this great event a few weeks ago with my friend Regina Halmich who is the undefeated boxing champion and she used my song 'All We Are' as her entrance theme. And the record company then called and said they would like to have it as a single so we decided to make it special and add some more songs and then you have the videos as well. I think it's a nice package, ya know. It was really cool."

Metal Asylum: The other songs on the EP - 'Thunderspell', 'Everything's Lost' and 'On My Own' are those all more recent recordings?
Doro: "Well 'On My Own' is new and is a duet with Marc Storace from KROKUS. The video is new also. The LED ZEPPELIN song 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You' was actually part of a tribute album a while ago. 'Everything's Lost' was available here on a limited edition CD which didn't come out in the States."

Metal Asylum: And who is in the Doro band?
Doro: "Well its been the same guys I have had for many years. Nick Douglas has been playing for me for seventeen years, Johnny Dee has been on drums since 1993, and Joe Taylor came into the band in 1993 and Oliver Polati on keyboards/guitars has been with several years. Then you have Chris Caffery (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) who came on board for the last tour as a great special guest as Joe Taylor took a little breather from touring but now he is back and will do the next leg of the American tour. Do you know the Highline Ballroom? That's where we will be playing on March 23rd. I heard the stage is really nice and big."

You can read the entire interview here.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DORO PESCH -
Page 1 sur 1