Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

LAMB OF GOD, SOILWORK, DEVILDRIVER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LAMB OF GOD, SOILWORK, DEVILDRIVER Empty
MessageSujet: LAMB OF GOD, SOILWORK, DEVILDRIVER   LAMB OF GOD, SOILWORK, DEVILDRIVER EmptySam 29 Déc - 13:46

LAMB OF GOD, SOILWORK, DEVILDRIVER Vocalists Give Opinions On File Sharing And More

LAMB OF GOD, SOILWORK, DEVILDRIVER 80347

Metal Injection has issued the following:

Metal Injection had the distinct pleasure of sitting down with the vocalists of three of the biggest bands in metal today, LAMB OF GOD's Randy Blythe, SOILWORK's Bjorn "Speed" Strid and DEVILDRIVER's Dez Fafara.

One of the topics brought up, is a hot topic in the music industry, and that is downloading. All 3 vocalists had some very interesting things to say about their opinions on illegal downloading in general:

Speed: "Well, I have kind of mixed feelings towards it, because in the past our albums have been out like 3 months before release and that's kind of frustrating, I want the whole package to be there. There is a reason why we picked that cover for the music, and if people just want to burn it on a CD-R fine, but I will say that metal fans are usually very loyal so if they like it they will probably buy it because they want the whole package, but its still kind of frustrating, you come right out of the studio and its out."

Randy: "I used to buy vinyl, you know, get the whole package like you said. Kids today never even owned a CD and just have iPods."

Dez: "It's gonna kill underground art. Its not gonna hurt Britney Spears and other people like that but it's going to make the poet, the painter, the underground musician not be able to do his gig full time, and if he can't do his gig full time, he can't give you the art that's full on. Gold records used to be gold records. Now they're telling you if you sell 100,000 copies that's like a Gold record, so what we all say is well, wheres the plaque? Change the industry standard, I want the plaque. Why are we not coming together as artists and sueing iTunes and iPod? When you invent iTunes, its supposed to accept something that was paid for, and the only way it can go from iTunes and the only way it can go onto iPod is that it was paid for so the iPod accepts it. But you know, right now, you can download illegal songs that go straight into your iTunes and iPod. So the fact that his device allows something like that, you can't go against the hugest guy in the world, but if every artist came together and just said "No more! You made the unit and the unit was only supposed to accept legally downloaded song and its not, so you're the one fucking the artist. You pay everybody all the royalties that you owe from the Beatles on down."

This whole heated discussion, as well as other topics are discussed in this 12 minute video interview, available on the Metal Injection Video On Demand page.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LAMB OF GOD, SOILWORK, DEVILDRIVER
Page 1 sur 1