Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, ...
Voir le deal

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE Empty
MessageSujet: LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE   LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE EmptyMar 1 Jan - 18:27

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE Looks Back On 2007, Looks Forward To 2008

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE 80477

LEAVES' EYES vocalist Liv Kristine has issued the following New Year message to the fans:

"Dear Friends & Fans,

Another year has passed by - I believe it was the most busy year as long as I can remember. We've spent weeks and months on the road, most of the time with our families, both in Europe as well as in America. It makes me incredibly happy when I think back and remember how many friends and fans we've met during our tours. I am very grateful to KAMELOT and BLIND GUARDIAN who let us tour with them in the last two years. We became very close friends, and this is of course something which makes life on tour much easier and much more comfortable. I was amazed to see how the American market now is opening up, being hungry for more! I really do hope that KING DIAMOND will get well a.s.a.p. - We wish you all the best! Moreover, we will surely be on the road again very soon!

At the moment I am visiting my family in Norway (unbelievable - there is no snow here in Stavanger!). This is a wonderful way to relax a bit and gain some peace. Christmas became a new meaning to me after I became a
mother. To see the happiness and joy in my own child's eyes when wonderful things connected to Christmas are happening, is something which really makes me happy. It makes me remember my own childhood. Moreover, I believe that the most important thing about this time of the year is not what we spend on making 'a perfect Christmas facade or event'; I believe that December is a very emotional month for both big and small and it makes me think about how I can help and support other people the best way I can. This time it was children living on the streets or in children's homes in Romania.

I wish all of you, dear Friends & Fans, a happy 2008 - may all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true. Please remember: positive thinking makes positive things happen! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your
support. I also would like to thank my family and closest friends for your eternal and endless love."

Take good care,
Liv
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE   LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE EmptyVen 20 Juin - 11:46

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE Signs Worldwide Deal With Napalm Records

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE T91871 LEAVES' EYES vocalist Liv Kristine Espenaes Krull has issued the following update:

"I am very happy and proud to announce that I just signed a contract for my next few solo albums with Napalm Records. My decision to take this step is easily explainable; I am very satisfied with the cooperation between Napalm Records and Leaves' Eyes so far. I appreciate the work of everybody working at Napalm Records and I have a good feeling about our past and future cooperation. Having both my solo project and Leaves' Eyes on one label makes it a lot easier for label, band, co-musicians and me to coordinate everything, especially when it comes to planning and organising tours, productions, promotion work etc. In the nearest future I will certainly pay a visit to beautiful Eisenerz (Austria) and show Max a few ideas I've already been working on for my third solo album."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE
Page 1 sur 1