Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

FRANKIE BANALI -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

FRANKIE BANALI - Empty
MessageSujet: FRANKIE BANALI -   FRANKIE BANALI - EmptyMer 2 Jan - 18:36

FRANKIE BANALI - Official Website Renovated And Re-Launched

FRANKIE BANALI - 80502

QUIET RIOT drummer Frankie Banali has issued the following update:

"I have renovated and re-launched my website as much of its content was Quiet Riot related. There are a few more features that I am still working on but please visit it and take a look around. Please also view and listen to my personal tribute to Kevin. It is my way of trying to accept, find peace and try to continue life after Quiet Riot."

Best regards,
Frankie Banali

As previously reported, Sony BMG has released a new Quiet Riot CD called Extended Versions featuring tracks recorded live at Perkins Place in Pasadena, CA in 1983.
The tracklist is as follows:
'Danger Zone',
'Run For Cover',
'Love's Bitch',
'Anytime You Want Me',
'Cum On Feel The Noize',
'Slick Black Cadillac',
'Gonna Have A Riot',
'Breathless',
'Let's Get Crazy'** ,
'Bang Your Head (Metal Health)'**

** recorded at Heritage Landing - Nashville, TN - 1983
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

FRANKIE BANALI - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FRANKIE BANALI -   FRANKIE BANALI - EmptyJeu 3 Jan - 19:08

FRANKIE BANALI Launches Song Page Showcasing Session Work; Audio Samples Available

FRANKIE BANALI - T80578 As reported yesterday (January 2nd), QUIT RIOT drummer Frankie Banali has renovated and re-launched his website. It now features a song page showcasing his session work including artists such as W.A.S.P., Alex Masi, Gary Hoey, HEAVY BONES, and several tribute albums. Go to this location to check it out.

bru_dall

FRANKIE BANALI - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FRANKIE BANALI -   FRANKIE BANALI - EmptyMar 8 Jan - 19:16

QUIET RIOT Drummer Frankie Banali Scheduled For NAMM Autograph Sessions

QUIET RIOT drummer Frankie Banali has scheduled the following autograph sessions at this year's NAMM convention (National Association of Music Merchants), running from January 17th to 20th at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California:

January
19 - Vic Firth Drum Sticks - 12 PM - Booth #4430/Hall C
19 - Ludwig Drums - 2 PM - Booth #4224/Hall C

Banali recently renovated and re-launched his official website. It now features a song page showcasing his session work including artists such as W.A.S.P., Alex Masi, Gary Hoey, HEAVY BONES, and several tribute albums.

Click here to check it out.
bru_dall

FRANKIE BANALI - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FRANKIE BANALI -   FRANKIE BANALI - EmptyLun 14 Jan - 19:56

Drummer Frankie Banali - "I Now Begin Life After QUIET RIOT"

FRANKIE BANALI - T81287 QUIET RIOT drummer Frankie Banali has issued the following update:

"I have been approached to see if I would be interested in contacting Rudy Sarzo and Carlos Cavazo and to audition singers for Quiet Riot.

I have also been approached to see if I would be interested in contacting and re-forming the version of Quiet Riot that included Paul Shortino, Carlos Cavazo and Sean McNabb.

Let me make this very simple and perfectly clear. While I am still actively involved in the business interests of Quiet Riot and will continue in that capacity, I reject any and all suggestions to have Quiet Riot continue as a live performing entity.

My friendship, love and respect for Kevin DuBrow as well as my personal love and affection for Kevin's mother and his family makes it inconceivable for me to ever entertain any ovation to reform or to continue Quiet Riot. Kevin was too important to go on without him. It would also be a disrespect to the fans who have supported Quiet Riot for nearly 25 years.

I thank everyone for the wonderful and sometimes unpredictable adventure that I was able to share as a member of Quiet Riot. The only regret that I have is the loss of Kevin. May he rest in peace.

I now begin life after Quiet Riot."
Contenu sponsorisé

FRANKIE BANALI - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FRANKIE BANALI -   FRANKIE BANALI - Empty

FRANKIE BANALI -
Page 1 sur 1