Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

KITTIE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

KITTIE Empty
MessageSujet: KITTIE   KITTIE EmptySam 12 Jan - 2:57

KITTIE Issue 2008 Update

Canadian metallers KITTIE check in with the following update:

"We hope you all had a great holiday season and that 2008 will be a happy and prosperous year for everyone!

Saturday March 15th, 2008, Kittie will be doing a show at the Ritz, 24300 Hoover Rd. Warren Michigan 48080. There will be five local support acts with Kittie hitting the stage around 11:30 PM. Tickets will be available at www.ticketmaster.com $10 in advance and $15 at the door. This is a +18 event.

We are excited to be playing in the area again and hope you can make it.

Morgan will be doing an interview with DJ SpeedKing on Hard Rock Radio Live (www.hardrockradiolive.com ) on Saturday January 26th at 11:00 AM EST. Make sure you sign up for the Free Membership ahead of time so that you can listen to the live stream. If you miss the live interview you can catch it (without music) on Podcast at www.djspeedking.podomatic.com .

And finally, we are happy to announce that www.poisonedblack.com is now up and running again. Many thanks to Chris and Nicole at Xenopod Inc. for helping to make the transition as seamless as possible.

Well, we will keep in touch and by all means, keep it metal!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

KITTIE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KITTIE   KITTIE EmptyJeu 6 Mar - 19:12

KITTIE Part Ways With Bassist Due To "Severe Medical Condition"

BW&BK has received the following press release:

With sadness Kittie has confirmed the departure of bassist Trish Doan due to a severe medical condition.

Doan has been diagnosed with the eating disorder anorexia-athletica-nervosa, which she developed during the recording of Kittie’s Funeral For Yesterday, Doan’s first release with the group.

“It breaks my heart to say goodbye to this family that has given me the best two years of my life,” Doan said. “I wish my time with Kittie did not have to end, but this decision was made based on doctors’ orders. Unfortunately this is the only option that will allow for my full recovery.”

Doan has been battling the disease for nearly two years.

“Trish is a part of our family and her talents and friendship will be missed by all of us,” said Tara McLeod and sisters Mercedes and Morgan Lander. “We are continuing to be respectful and supportive of Trish’s needs during her period of healing. We wish her the best on her road to recovery and will remain close to her throughout this difficult time.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

KITTIE
Page 1 sur 1