Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

overkill

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

overkill Empty
MessageSujet: overkill   overkill EmptyJeu 17 Jan - 20:35

OVERKILL Frontman Bobby “Blitz” Ellsworth: "You Need To Be Reintroduced All The Time"

overkill T81500 www.TheMetalWeb.com has issued an interview with OVERKILL Frontman Bobby“Blitz” Ellsworth. The following is an excerpt from the interview, conducted by Dawn:

Q: Let me start by saying, lately, Overkill’s name is all over the place and the band is doing some great things. Immortalis is doing extremely well press-wise; you did the Gigantour with MEGADETH, signed to Bodog, as well as supporting MOTÖRHEAD on a few dates. Why do you think it took the Gigantour to wake a few people up again to Overkill and open some doors, or as you put it in a previous interview, to “up” the value of the band, as opposed to prior years?

A: "It’s a reintroduction and I think that especially in a scene or I’m going to call it, the world market of music, you need to be reintroduced all the time. You’re only as good as your last day when you’re at the level were at. And what have you done for me lately or what have you’ve done with regard to the energy level, the song writing, etc... I think that always has to be proven over and over again. So, having something like a Motörhead tour through Europe or a Gigantour through the states, or having a label like Bodog which has a little bit more clout and a little bit more cash, makes that reintroduction possible. I think that if you take the band to a higher level, it always performs on whatever level “it’s” at. If the record label and the higher profile changes our level higher, we can always perform at that level. So, reintroductions are necessary sometimes. You don’t have to reintroduce METALLICA, but, you have to reintroduce Overkill sometimes." (Laughs)

Read the full interview at TheMetalWeb.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

overkill
Page 1 sur 1