Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, ...
Voir le deal

Locomotive To Issue JORN's The Gathering On January 29th

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Locomotive To Issue JORN's The Gathering On January 29th Empty
MessageSujet: Locomotive To Issue JORN's The Gathering On January 29th   Locomotive To Issue JORN's The Gathering On January 29th EmptyMer 23 Jan - 23:42

Locomotive To Issue JORN's The Gathering On January 29th

Locomotive Records will release The Gathering by former MASTERPLAN vocalist JORN on January 29th.

Born in Norway in 1968, Jorn grew up grooving to ‘70s rock. That particular aesthetic can be heard all over The Gathering.

As a much-respected singer/songwriter who has toured and recorded with numerous bands (his studio debut was in 1993 with Vagabond), Jorn has been heard on over 20 projects, including many high-profile stints with such artists as Yngwie Malmsteen, Micky Moody and Bernie Marsden (WHITESNAKE), JOE LYNN TURNER, keyboardist Don Airey (DEEP PURPLE), Uli Jon Roth (SCORPIONS) and Russell Allen (SYMPHONY X). Under the name Jorn, he has released four solo albums.

“With The Gathering,” he says, “I am trying to give the fans the chance to check out more easily my work from before I joined
Masterplan: some songs that I believe stick out and deserve a second chance in history. Some tracks have been re-recorded from scratch, simply because I felt they would sound better with new arrangements and approach. Others have been remixed and this way given a face-lift due to the fact that the original recordings didn’t sound that great. All songs have been digitally remastered by my good friend Tommy Hansen and I hope that this album will please my old as well as my newer fans.”

Tracklisting:
'Something Real',
'Gonna Find The Sun',
'Bridges Will Burn',
'Young Forever',
'Tungur Knivur',
'One Day We Will Put Out The Sun',
'Sunset Station',
'Hourglass',
'Gate Of Tears',
'House Of Cards',
'My Own Way',