Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

IN FLAMES

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

IN FLAMES Empty
MessageSujet: IN FLAMES   IN FLAMES EmptyLun 28 Jan - 15:50

IN FLAMES Img_1200595362_784Nouvel album le 14 avril prochain pour IN FLAMES "The Mirror´s Truth" sortira chez Nuclear Blast accompagné d'un single "A Sense Of Purpose". IN FLAMES participera au GIGANTOUR aux U.S.A.
Site WEB
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

IN FLAMES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: IN FLAMES   IN FLAMES EmptyMer 4 Juin - 11:49

IN FLAMES - "It’s Always Hard To Describe Your Own Music When You’re In The Middle Of It"

IN FLAMES 90828

Aedan Siebert at The www.MetalForge.com recently spoke with IN FLAMES drummer Daniel Svensson. The following is an excerpt from the story:

These days it’s extremely uncommon to hear a metal head proclaim: ‘In Flames? Nup. Never heard of em’. As well it should be, for who among us could honestly ignore the steady – and certainly warranted - rise to fame that Sweden’s melodic metal masters have undertaken since the release of their ear-shattering ’94 debut, Lunar Strain. Fast forward 14 years to the present, and it’s time for the Jester to rear his ugly head once again, the band dishing out their ninth full length, entitled: A Sense Of Purpose. I caught up with the band’s skinsman Daniel Svensson to chat about this fantastic new addition to the In Flames family, the evolution of modern metal and a band at the very top of their game…

“It’s our ninth album and I don’t think you will get surprised if I say it’s our best album so far! (laughs) – the new one usually is,” begins a very pleased Svensson as I ask him about the new album. “It’s always hard to describe your own music when you’re in the middle of it – it’s easier from the outside. But if you liked the previous In Flames albums then you will definitely like this one! It’s still melodic metal with great choruses – I mean they’re the trademarks of In Flames. I think the biggest change on this album is the production. We really worked on it this time. The album was recorded in our own studio which meant that we didn’t have any time issues – we could really work until we were totally satisfied with everything. I think this record is more solid than ever before – there’s no detail we haven’t worked with, because we had so much time.”

It’s not often a metal band – even a bigger one like In Flames – gets the opportunity to sit back, take the time and get things just right during the recording process. And it certainly seems as though it was an experience that the band well and truly relished.

“No, I mean usually you rent someone else’s studio for a couple of weeks. And during the time, problems will appear and then you stand there with seven days left in the studio and you have seven more songs to record and you have to really stress out. But this time we could work for as long as we wanted. I mean sometimes you lose inspiration – then you can go home for a couple of days and just forget about the album for awhile, and then come back when you get the inspiration back. I think that’s the key to why this album sounds so good.”

Go to this location for the complete story.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

IN FLAMES
Page 1 sur 1