Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

VISIONS OF ATLANTIS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VISIONS OF ATLANTIS Empty
MessageSujet: VISIONS OF ATLANTIS   VISIONS OF ATLANTIS EmptyMar 29 Jan - 23:03

VISIONS OF ATLANTIS Members To Wed

Former VISIONS OF ATLANTIS singer Melissa Ferlaak has issued the following update via her MySpace page:

"Hi Everyone!

Well, after months and months of waiting for a fiancé visa, (former VOA guitarist) Wolfgang (Koch) and I can finally announce we will be getting married on May 3rd, 2008 here in Minnesota in an intimate ceremony.

He will be moving here at the beginning of March (I know, verrrrry fast, but we only get 3 months of this type of visa for him to come to the country and get married. I could go into the whole details of it, but it's long, boring and frustrating even thinking about what we have had to go through for this).

But the waiting is over! And finally, we can see each other every day instead of having to wait months before getting to see each other for a week or so, like it has been for the last year and a half that we have been together.

It is the most cruel fate to be placed so distant from your muse.

So that's all! If you are in Minnesota, I guess you will be seeing a lot more of my "boyfriend" Wolfgang around here! And we should be able to turn out songs a bit faster as well. Wink

Yeah! Melissa."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VISIONS OF ATLANTIS   VISIONS OF ATLANTIS EmptyJeu 4 Sep - 0:22

VISIONS OF ATLANTIS Cancel Metal Female Voices Festival Appearance; New Singer Found

VISIONS OF ATLANTIS T96055 Austrian symphonic metallers VISIONS OF ATLANTIS have issued the following update:

"First the bad news - in a mutual agreement with the organisation of Metal Female Voices Festival, we have come to the point to not play at this year's edition and postpone the appearance to 2009 when we are ready with a new album and have perfectly arranged our show with the new singer.

This leads to the good news - WE HAVE FOUND A NEW FEMALE SINGER!

More information will follow quite soon."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VISIONS OF ATLANTIS   VISIONS OF ATLANTIS EmptyJeu 4 Sep - 0:23

VISIONS OF ATLANTIS 96055
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: VISIONS OF ATLANTIS   VISIONS OF ATLANTIS Empty

VISIONS OF ATLANTIS
Page 1 sur 1