Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal

M.ILL.ION New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

M.ILL.ION New Album Empty
MessageSujet: M.ILL.ION New Album   M.ILL.ION New Album EmptyVen 1 Fév - 18:50

M.ILL.ION New Album Title Announced

Swedish rockers M.ILL.ION have issued the following update:

"We're in the middle of mixing here. I spend my days in the great Bohus Studio together with the brilliant mixing guy Tobias Lindell. Today we finished song #6 so we're halfway through what will soon become Thrill Of The Chase - the brand new M.ill.ion album!!!

How does it sound? .... Hmm, 'melodies and muscles' might be one way to put it. I don't think you will be disappointed... I'm very excited and it rocks, baby!

Still waiting for the official release date from the record company but late May is what we're aiming for. Today five sketches for the cover landed in my email and you might see which one we'll go with pretty soon. We all agreed on one specific cover and all the people around us say the same, so that's a good sign.

On February 10 we'll shoot the new official photos so stay tuned for those as well.

Later this year it's time for M.ill.ion to do some touring, don't you think? This will be helped by the fact that we, after a couple of weeks of mail contact and a good face-to-face meeting, recently signed to the new booking agency Sweden Metal Music Entertainment. We are also in talks with a couple of more good companies for different markets. Gig and touring offers have already started to drop in and Germany, Sweden and Italy are among the countries that might be Millionized in a not too distant future... More info will come."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

M.ILL.ION New Album
Page 1 sur 1