Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex : où la ...
Voir le deal

VIPER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VIPER Empty
MessageSujet: VIPER   VIPER EmptyLun 4 Fév - 21:02

VIPER Drummer To Sit Out Upcoming Tour Due To Injury

Drummer Renato Graccia from Brazillian metallers VIPER has issued the following update:

"Unfortunately, after the December 1st concert in São Paulo, I started feeling pain in my back and right leg. After a number of acupuncture sessions and some painkillers that did not work, I passed through several exams and I have found out that the problem is a bit more serious. Because of that, I won’t be performing any musical activities for now, which includes the next concerts of the All My Life tour. But, show must go on! During the next days we will be defining the drummer that will replace me while I recover. We are sure that he will be extremely competent and that he will fill in my shoes just right. Soon I’ll be on the road again with Viper, ready to rock and roll!! I thank you guys in advance for the huge support I’ve been receiving from my friends and I’d like to apologize for any problems I may have caused."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

VIPER
Page 1 sur 1