Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

PARADOX Members In New Online Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PARADOX Members In New Online Interview Empty
MessageSujet: PARADOX Members In New Online Interview   PARADOX Members In New Online Interview EmptyMar 19 Fév - 23:00

Members of German thrashers PARADOX, while recently in Greece to promote their Electrify album, spoke with Rockpages webzine's Sakis Nikas.

The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: Charly, you produced the whole album by yourself. Why didn’t you choose to work with an outside producer?

Charly Steinhauer: "I want to keep a close eye to everything I do…."

Kai Pasemann: "He is a control freak!" (laughs)

Charly Steinhauer: "This was actually the first time in my career where I had the opportunity to do it all by myself. I would like to do that in the future, too. It was necessary to find a good engineer who could do a good job in the mixing of the record, because I couldn’t handle this task. But, being the producer in Paradox... well, it was natural. I knew the songs really well and if there was an outside producer then he would bring his style and probably ruin my vision that I had for the songs. After all, every producer must be booked many months ahead of the recordings and we didn’t have that time. Sakis, I wanted to release an album, after all these years and I wouldn’t spend another year in order to wait for a producer who could be available."

Q: Kai wrote the lyrics of the album that seem to be based on a concept. Would you like to tell us a little bit about it?

Kai Pasemann: "Yes. I always say in interviews that it’s not a concept album – not that I have something against the concept albums, but it’s more like a novel... with the headline title, the pictures, the storyline, the chapters. This time I decided to write about the internet and the relationships
that can be found in there. I am already working on a new theme for our next album."

Read the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1