Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

TIGERTAILZ Singer/Guitarist Kim Hooker

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TIGERTAILZ Singer/Guitarist Kim Hooker Empty
MessageSujet: TIGERTAILZ Singer/Guitarist Kim Hooker   TIGERTAILZ Singer/Guitarist Kim Hooker EmptyMer 5 Mar - 18:53

TIGERTAILZ Singer/Guitarist Kim Hooker On 2007: "Our Best Year Ever... And Our Worst"

TIGERTAILZ Singer/Guitarist Kim Hooker T84711 The TIGERTAILZ website has been updated to include an interview with lead vocalist, guitarist Kim Hooker. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: Kim, can I start by welcoming you here, this is your first interview for the site. First question, inevitably – 2007 – your thoughts?

A: “Yes, I know, our best year ever and our worst. We had some great times and bad. (Bassist) Pepsi (Tate) started saying he had pains in his stomach, he would sit on his chair at rehearsals which as you know isn’t him at all. He tried everything, doctors, dieticians etc. He’d been ill for about 6 months and I thought nothing of it. We all get ill don't we? We did a show with VAIN in Nottingham and a friend of his had to drive him there. He started changing in the dressing room and it suddenly hit me. He was so thin. I knew then something was badly wrong. I said to Mark (Captain Insano) one of our crew that it looked to me like he had cancer. But how could he? The doctors would have found it by now. Mark said 'I’m being serious guy he’s dying'. About a month later the doctors said he had cancer of the pancreas. How can an idiot like me who screams and plays a guitar – know what doctors don't? Maybe I knew him so well I could see the change in him more than they could. Bless him.”

Read the full interview at this location.

Tigertailz bassist Pepsi Tate died after a long battle with pancreatic cancer on September 18, 2007. He was 42 years old.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TIGERTAILZ Singer/Guitarist Kim Hooker
Page 1 sur 1