Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Blue Lock : où acheter le Tome 22 édition limitée du manga Blue ...
12 €
Voir le deal

QUEEN's Brian May - "JEFF HEALEY "

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

QUEEN's Brian May - "JEFF HEALEY " Empty
MessageSujet: QUEEN's Brian May - "JEFF HEALEY "   QUEEN's Brian May - "JEFF HEALEY " EmptyMer 5 Mar - 18:56

QUEEN's Brian May - "JEFF HEALEY Had A Wonderful Blues Feel And Passion Which Made Him Very Special"

QUEEN's Brian May - "JEFF HEALEY " T84716 QUEEN's Brian May has commented on the passing of legendary Canadian blues and jazz guitarist JEFF HEALEY who died yesterday (March 2nd) from cancer at the age of 41:

"Now Jeff Healey too ..... Fine guitarist ... fine man ... gone at the age of 41 ... too sad. I didn't know Jeff personally, but my friend Steve Lukather (TOTO) was close to him. Steve said he spoke to Jeff just yesterday, and was able to make him laugh. Jeff, of course, played guitar using a completely different technique from anyone else - completely original - with the guitar in front of him, facing upwards. His fingers pressed downwards on the strings, and he was able to bend stings like a demon by squeezing them sideways - you can see him do it in that Movie "Road House" - which was a key factor in bringing Jeff Healey to the world's attention. But, aside from the methods he used, Jeff had a wonderful blues feel and passion which made him very special ... He will be sadly missed. RIP Jeff."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

QUEEN's Brian May - "JEFF HEALEY "
Page 1 sur 1