Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Ex-SAGA Vocalist, Ex-FATES WARNING / SLAVIOR

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ex-SAGA Vocalist, Ex-FATES WARNING / SLAVIOR Empty
MessageSujet: Ex-SAGA Vocalist, Ex-FATES WARNING / SLAVIOR   Ex-SAGA Vocalist, Ex-FATES WARNING / SLAVIOR EmptyVen 7 Mar - 19:12

Ex-SAGA Vocalist, Ex-FATES WARNING / SLAVIOR Drummer Launch PSYCHIC FOR RADIO

PSYCHIC FOR RADIO is a new project featuring ex-SAGA vocalist Michael Sadler and ex-FATES WARNING / SLAVIOR drummer Mark Zonder. Rounding out the line-up are keyboardist/guitarist Shawn Gordon, bassist/guitarist Kurt Barabas and guitarist Sean Entrikin. They recently issued the following update:

"Well, almost all the music is now recorded with just one song left to write, we've even got the album name and concept for the art work that is being gone over right now, however this is what has me the most excited now.

Martin Orford is a pretty well known keyboardist from bands like JADIS, IQ, John Wetton, THE LENS and many others. What a lot of people forget is that he is also a damn good flute player as well. We are lucky enough to get Martin to lay down some really beautiful flute work on one of our tracks and I just pulled the audio into the session today and it literally gave me chills. This album is really shaping up into a unique listening experience, we're anxious to get it out there."

Go to this location for more information.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ex-SAGA Vocalist, Ex-FATES WARNING / SLAVIOR
Page 1 sur 1