Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

Bombay Black

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Bombay Black Empty
MessageSujet: Bombay Black   Bombay Black EmptySam 15 Mar - 19:14

Ils vont sortir leur 3eme album le 21 avril, ils nous sont présentés par melodic rock, la production a été mitonnée par le célèbre Beau Hill, un sacré gage de qualité, et qui plus est, le morceau en écoute est très prometteur :

http://www.melodicrock.com/audio/BombayBlack-TheRide.mp3

et les titres de leurs précédents opus :

http://www.myspace.com/bombayblack

Bombay Black emerged onto the melodicrock community with their debut CD Mercy in 2005 with their blend of hooky rock with attitude. The band kept things going and continued to grow with the 2006 release Anger Management, which was well received by fans and critics alike. The band toured playing shows all over (Spain, Arkansas, Texas, Massachusetts, Ohio, and New Jersey) as well as the Firefest pre show in 2006.
Anywhere that they could plug in and crank it up, they were there. Soon after, Bombay Black released the live recording entitled Junk Food, a testament to the power of their live show proving that they weren't just another studio project. So, three years and three releases later, the band decided it was time to really step up their game. Entering the studio with an arsenal of songs and platinum producer Beau Hill (Warrant, Ratt, Kix, Winger) at the helm to mix and help produce, both band, label, and producer felt the band was tapping into a inner beast that was just waiting to get out. So with that said, the band is ready to release their fourth album on Kivel Records and things are about to get Psycho! Get ready for The Ride...

Beau Hill had this to say about working on the album: "Believe it or not, I am rarely asked to make a statement about anything...probably for good reason. Silence is usually the safer course to navigate...but not this time. Just about the moment that I was going to say "I think I've heard it all"...along comes Bombay Black. To say that this experience has been an absolute pleasure from day one would be a colossal understatement. The level of professionalism demonstrated by both the band and the label has been 'first cabin', only to be surpassed by 12 great songs, excellent musicianship, production skills, and really great people to boot. I'm really grateful that you guys gave me the opportunity to work on this project......I'm really proud of the finished product." - Beau Hill.
Bombay Black - Psycho Magnet - Due April 21. Now taking pre-orders at www.kivelrecords.com (signed Psycho Magnet poster with every pre order).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bombay Black
Page 1 sur 1