Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

STEELHEART "R.I.P "

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STEELHEART "R.I.P " Empty
MessageSujet: STEELHEART "R.I.P "   STEELHEART "R.I.P " EmptyVen 21 Mar - 19:43

la série des news tristes continue, le batteur original du groupe dans le coma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEDWndwli9o

Frontman Miljenko Matijevic of the reactivated early '90s hard rockers STEELHEART has issued the following update:

"Dear friends, I am sad give out some bad news. My old friend and original drummer of STEELHEART (John Fowler; currently in VOODOO JETS) is in the hospital. He had a brain aneurysm and he is in a coma. The doctors say they don't know if he is going to make it. I ask all of you if you can send him some love and positive energy to help him to come out of this traumatic situation."

Watch STEELHEART's "She's Gone" video featuring John Fowler.

The revamped version of STEELHEART in 2006 issued a three-song EP, "Just a Taste", which was previously described as "a futuristic LED ZEPPELIN."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

STEELHEART "R.I.P " Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STEELHEART "R.I.P "   STEELHEART "R.I.P " EmptyDim 23 Mar - 13:22

en hommage : STEELHEART "I'll Never Let You Go (Angel Eyes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFvSScYA4I

Sleaze Roxx has received the following statement regarding the passing of original STEELHEART drummer John Fowler (most recetntly a member of THE VOODOO JETS):

"THE VOODOO JETS have joined friends and family in mourning the loss of standout drummer, dear friend, and loving father John Fowler. Fowler, who gained notoriety for touring and recording with the band STEELHEART with the 1990 hit song 'I'll Never Let You Go (Angel Eyes)', also dedicated himself to projects such as THE VOODOO JETS, SMOKE, and HIPNOTIC. Fowler also instructed hundreds of drum students in the southern Connecticut region.

"Fowler had been on life support in a Connecticut hospital after suffering a brain aneurism last Monday. John's beloved son Sebastian, along with close friends and family, shared his final moments bedside while blasting THE VOODOO JETS track 'Spaceman' in the hospital's ICU. Funeral and burial ceremonies will be held in the coming days."

Donations can be made to The Sebastian Fowler ROCKS Memorial Fund on behalf of John's son to the following address:

PO Box 819
Orange, CT 06477
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

STEELHEART "R.I.P "
Page 1 sur 1