Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

Toni Rowland

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Toni Rowland Empty
MessageSujet: Toni Rowland   Toni Rowland EmptyJeu 27 Mar - 19:03

Ken Hensley a produit son album solo et joue sur l'album, et tout ceci est fort agréable ...

http://www.myspace.com/tonirowland

Influences : Stevie Nicks,Tori Amos,Kate Bush,Stevie Ray Vaughn,Alanis Morrisette,Dido,Ken Hensley

Toni Rowland, born and living in South Africa, writes all her own material, sometimes with her sister Bronwyn. Toni does all the lead vocals, and some guitar. Toni has had many bands in the past, the last and most succesful being Mantis. Last year in 2006, she decided to break out on her own and go solo. In March this year she completed her first solo album, produced by rock legend Ken Hensley (think Uriah Heep here!).
Working with Ken and his musicians certainly was a life changing experience and the final sound that was produced on the album is right on the button
Currently Toni is in post-production for the release of the yet unnamed album.

You can hear more of the album on her website.

Toni has just recorded the song "Put Your Foot Down" for the Mineseeker Foundation in support of their Sole of Africa campaign. Proceeds of the sales of the song will be donated to the Sole of Africa. The song was recorded in Spain whilst she was busy with her album, and was produced by Ken Hensley.

A MESSAGE FROM TONI :

Hi Everyone ! The album is almost ready for release and will be available for sale on my website. I will be sure to let you know! The promo video has turned out really well, I should hope so after all this time! So now we get to the stage of printing and packaging and all going well will be ready in the next couple of weeks! Drop me a line here and I'll get back to you. As a treat, we have released some samples of the new album for you to listen too, it is not all of it, but you will be able to buy it shortly

Stay well, with peace, love and happiness
TONI
December 2007

PS: You can find more tunes on my website...take a listen and be sure to subscribe to my newsletter!

Ovidio Lopez : Guitars
Juan-Carlos Garcia : Drums
Antonio Fidel : Bass
Ken Hensley : Hammond B3,Keyboards,Guitars
Bronwyn Rowland : Harmonies,Backing Vocals
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Toni Rowland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Toni Rowland   Toni Rowland EmptyJeu 27 Mar - 19:03

de nouveaux extraits sur son très beau site :

http://www.tonirowland.com/home.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas