Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

PERZONAL WAR

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PERZONAL WAR Empty
MessageSujet: PERZONAL WAR   PERZONAL WAR EmptyLun 14 Avr - 20:06

PERZONAL WAR Part Ways With Guitarist Sascha Karschgens

PERZONAL WAR T87357 German thrashers PERZONAL WAR report that guitarist Sascha Karschgens has left the band.

Sascha's statement: "In January I did my last gig with the band. I made the decision to quit during the last year as I felt a lack of motivation that doesn't allows me staying in Perzonal War no longer.

In my eyes you have to give 100% of engagement when you're in a band and I don't want to hold up Metti and Martin in the future.

It was a real hard decision but I had to make it and I'm happy and proud of what we've achieved in all those years with Perzonal War. Finally I wish Metti and Martin all the best in future, many big concerts, tours and big success with Bloodline!

Keep on rockin.. and ...UP THE PERZONALS!!!"

Perzonal War's new album, Bloodline, is due to be released on May 30th via AFM Records. It will feature guest appearances by Victor Smolski (RAGE), Wiley Arnett (SACRED REICH), Schmier (DESTRUCTION), Gus Chambers (ex-GRIP INC.) and Manni Schmidt (GRAVE DIGGER).

The complete tracklist is as follows:
'Evolution',
'Utopia' (featuring Victor Smolski),
'All Sides Black',
'This Dead Meaning',
'Two Borders (featuring Schmier and Wiley Arnett),
'Shred' (featuring Gus Chambers and Manni Schmidt),
'Infected Choice',
'Dying Face',
'New Confidence',
'More Than A Day',
'The Same Blood'.