Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Wednesday 13

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Wednesday 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Wednesday 13   Wednesday 13 EmptyLun 31 Juil - 20:00

Wednesday 13 nous révèle aujourd'hui la pochette et le tracklisting de "Fang Bang", son nouvel album qui sort le 12 Septembre chez Restless Records :
Wednesday 13 Wed13_FangBang_600

01. Morgue Than Words
02. American Werewolves In London
03. My Homesweet Homicide
04. Faith In The Devil
05. Happily Ever Cadaver
06. Curse Of Me
07. Haddonfield
08. Too Much Blood
09. Till Death Do Us Party
10. Buried With Children
11. Kill You Before You Kill Me
12. Die Sci Fi
13. Burn The Flames
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Wednesday 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Wednesday 13   Wednesday 13 EmptyLun 31 Juil - 20:11

Vous avez de quoi faire niveau écoute aujourd'hui puisque voici un nouveau titre de Wednesday 13 intitulé "Too Much Blood... In My Alcohol System".
http://www.myspace.com/officialwednesday13
bru_dall

Wednesday 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Wednesday 13   Wednesday 13 EmptyMer 20 Sep - 16:04

WEDNESDAY 13 - New Interview Online
Wednesday 13 51475vv4

Chad Bowar at HeavyMetal.About.com recently hooked up with former MURDERDOLLS frontman Wednesday 13 to discuss his latest solo album, Fang Bang. The following is a brief excerpt from the conversation:

Chad Bowar:
For your new CD Fang Bang I understand you had a bunch of songs written and then just scrapped them and started over.

Wednesday 13:
"I write a lot of music. I'm not the type of guy that spends a week on one song. I write a couple songs a day and take the simple route. It's quick and easy and usually turns out to be the best stuff. The first month I wrote 30 songs and they weren't bad, they were just going in a direction I didn't want to go. So I scrapped it all and started over.

Chad Bowar:
Will any of those original songs you wrote ever see the light of day?

Wednesday 13:
"It's possible. There are a handful that I think are really cool songs, but when I was putting everything together with the new stuff it just didn't fit in. There was a lot more heavier stuff and I just wanted to make a cool fun rock record this time around and not take the heavy route."

Chad Bowar:
You've put together a whole new touring band for this album. Who is backing you now?

Wednesday 13:
"Eric Griffin was the bassist in the Murderdolls, but he's playing guitar now. He's a really good guitar player and it's kind of stupid he wasn't a guitar player in the Murderdolls because he's so good. Our bass player is Nate Manor, who played in AMEN for a while. Our drummer Racci Shay plays with the GENITORTURERS and played with DOPE for a few years. We're a four piece and so far doing a great job."

To read the entire interview go to this location. http://heavymetal.about.com/od/interviews/a/wednesday13.htm

As previously reported, Wednesday 13's new video for the song 'Home Sweet Homicide' is now available online at this location. http://rykodisc.com/temp/w13_video/index.html
bru_dall

Wednesday 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Wednesday 13   Wednesday 13 EmptyJeu 12 Juil - 22:42

WEDNESDAY 13 And TRASHLIGHT VISION To Team Up For U.S. Tour

Wednesday 13 T69762 “I am very excited to be hitting the road with Acey and TRASHLIGHT VISION. On our current run, we had a show in NYC and Acey came to hang out” commented WEDNESDAY 13. “After many hours and many memories relived, we decided we should just get out on the road together. I had planned to take the month of October off, but this rock and roll circus needs to keep on moving! The October run will be very special for us, we will be bringing out all of our monster, Halloween themed songs and have a new live stage show to match.

The tour will consist of four bands. We always want to tour with some friends, but sometimes they can’t afford a month long tour, so we are going to invite some of our friends out to be the opening band and stay on the road for a few days. We are still looking for the perfect second band to share the tour with us and TLV!”

“A week or so ago Wed and the gang blew out New York City like a F5 hurricane.” stated Acey Slade. “At the after party we all talked and drank 'til the dawn. Right before Wed had to crawl back in his coffin he said, 'Hey Acey-what are you doin' for Halloween? We should do a tour!' And that was that! Be prepared for a Halloween you won't soon forget!

The tour will hit 20 to 30 markets and will run through the month of October. Exact dates and venues are forthcoming.
bru_dall

Wednesday 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Wednesday 13   Wednesday 13 EmptyLun 6 Aoû - 20:25

WEDNESDAY 13 Announces Departure Of Guitarist Eric Griffin

As WEDNESDAY 13 gears up for his fall tour, it will be without guitarist Eric Griffin. At this time no replacement has been found. Interested parties can send their info to mule@horrorhigh.com.

“Eric is a great guy and has been a huge asset to the touring band for the past year," stated W13. "He is an amazing player and will add new life to whatever band he joins! It will be extremely difficult to find a replacement.”
bru_dall

Wednesday 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Wednesday 13   Wednesday 13 EmptySam 15 Sep - 14:30

WEDNESDAY 13 Adds Additional Guitarist For October Tour

As stated earlier this week, WEDNESDAY 13 was involved in a car accident that left him with a broken collar bone and a severely bruised ankle.

Wednesday 13 has realized that he will not be 100% by the time the October Ghouls On Parade tour begins and has enlisted the guitar services of Staci Grim.

Wednesday 13 had commented earlier that he does not plan on cancelling any of the October dates, and with the addition of Staci, no shows should be in jeopardy.

Staci Grim is a virtual unknown to the music world. He had contacted W13 when they were looking for a replacement for Piggy. This time around he sent in videos of himself performing three of the band's songs. Wednesday 13 "is extremely excited to add Staci to the lineup for this tour. He is young, energetic and will add a new level of excitement to the stage show."

As previously reported, J-Sin Trioxin (Mister Monster / Michale Graves) was recently added to Wednesday 13's line-up as a replacement for Eric Griffin.

All W13 tour dates can be found here.
Contenu sponsorisé

Wednesday 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Wednesday 13   Wednesday 13 Empty

Wednesday 13
Page 1 sur 1