Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
Ampli Home Cinema Denon AVR-X1700H à 399€
Voir le deal
399 €

LEGION OF THE DAMNED Frontman Working On Bonus DVD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LEGION OF THE DAMNED Frontman Working On Bonus DVD Empty
MessageSujet: LEGION OF THE DAMNED Frontman Working On Bonus DVD   LEGION OF THE DAMNED Frontman Working On Bonus DVD EmptyLun 28 Avr - 23:18

LEGION OF THE DAMNED Frontman Working On Bonus DVD For New Album

LEGION OF THE DAMNED Frontman Working On Bonus DVD T88377 Dutch metallers LEGION OF THE DAMNED have issued the following update from frontman Maurice Swinkels:

"Hey boys & girls. Another quick update, although besides having no electrcity at all in this house this morning, nothing new or exciting is happening.

Our photoshoot for the upcoming album was rescheduled to mid May, so still working hard on several aspects of the album.

We are also really looking forward to play Spain/Martohell and Metalcamp as well as Hellfest. We will be bringing our camera, so we will shoot some great stuff and put it online here on our website.

Also we would like to thank everyone who filled in the above survey so far and send us great comments. We noticed that alot of dutch thrashers ask us when we will be playing holland again, not so sure about when etc... but we definitely want to do a couple of shows next year in Holland as well, but its actually to early to judge about it right now.

I am also working hard on the upcoming bonus DVD, this time we won't put alot on the DVD, but we try to do something special instead, so I am currently working on a great menu in 3D.

I will also be shooting another video for our thrash-buddies MELTDOWN, who are currently in studio with Andy Classen, they recently got signed to Nuclear Blast, so everything going relaxing and cool, the plan is that I will shoot their video on May 13th.

And speaking of the rest of the guys?? I guess Harold is testing some new ice creams and Erik stopped smoking so he probably got wasted last weekend on twice as many beers Wink. Richard? He went to see a VADER show on Saturday!!

Maurice - On behalf of Legion Of The Damned."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LEGION OF THE DAMNED Frontman Working On Bonus DVD
Page 1 sur 1