Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal

NARNIA Part Ways With Vocalist Christian Liljegren

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

NARNIA Part Ways With Vocalist Christian Liljegren Empty
MessageSujet: NARNIA Part Ways With Vocalist Christian Liljegren   NARNIA Part Ways With Vocalist Christian Liljegren EmptyJeu 1 Mai - 15:47

Swedish metallers NARNIA have issued the following:

"We are sad to announce that Christian Liljegren has left Narnia.

Christian was Narnia's singer for 12 years and he was also one of it's founding members. The decision behind the split was a mutual agreement between Christian and the rest of the band.

We understand that this comes as a surprise for most of you but we ask you for your understanding, prayers and support.

We thank Christian for all the years we had together on the road, in the studio and for our friendship and we wish him the best for the future.

Stay tuned for more info about the future of the band...

Long live the King!"

Meanwhile, Christian has issued the following message:

"Hi everybody!

I guess you have read the news.

I am very proud for the 12 years as vocalist/frontman for Narnia and what God has done and still doing through the band.

I felt for a long time that I needed to take a long break and I shared this with my friends and members of Narnia. This is something I have felt since 2006 and it was a very hard desicion to make because Narnia is very big part of my life and it will always be. The others guys will continue and I will not stop them and I wish them the best of luck to continue the mission to spread the good news about JESUS CHRIST.

I feel good and peaceful inside and it was a right desicion to make for me in my life situation.

I will continue to do music and run my record label CM Swden / Rivel Records. I am also working on a new solo album in Swedish where I will do some Narnia songs with Swedish lyrics. Concerts are planned but all is delayed because right now I need time to rest.

You will hear my voice on some albums this year.

The final studio album with DIVINEFIRE called Farewell will be out JUne 20th and I am one of the vocalists on the 2nd album release with the band 7 DAYS.

I am forever thankful for all the memories I have had with CJ, Andreas and Andreas and all fantastic support and prayers from Narnia fans all over the world. Please continue to support the band.

I will also thank my manager and friend Rainer Mittelstädt at MCM MUSIC for the great work for Narnia and also Niclas & Frippe DOT Music in Sweden and of course all record labels who has released the Narnia albums.

I am very blessed to sing for my KING and SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST and I am looking forward for the future what GOD has planned for me.

IN CHRIST WE ARE STRONG!

Christian Liljegren."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1