Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

GRAHAM BONNET

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GRAHAM BONNET Empty
MessageSujet: GRAHAM BONNET   GRAHAM BONNET EmptyVen 2 Mai - 1:09

GRAHAM BONNET Issues Statement Regarding Cancelled Russian Show With The TAZ TAYLOR BAND

As previously reported on April 28th here, the TAZ TAYLOR BAND, featuring Graham Bonnet (RAINBOW, MSG, ALCATRAZZ, IMPELLITTERI), cancelled their live date in Moscow, Russia scheduled for tomorrow (May 2nd). Graham Bonnet has issued the following personal statement:

"There's some speculation that the shows in Russia with the Taz Taylor Band were cancelled purely because of my unwillingness to perform. This isn't quite true, the reason for the cancellation was that we'd recently performed in Europe and the fees I'd negotiated and expected were not honoured. I actually lost money on the tour as my modest outgoings were far greater than my final paycheck. Regardless of our professions, we all work to make a living and get by in the world. I don't know of anyone who would in effect work for free or even more bizarrely, pay to work. I'd like to apologize to all my Russian fans for the cancellation, I hope they understand, and I'll see them on the Graham Bonnet tour in Russia this June."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

GRAHAM BONNET
Page 1 sur 1