Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

Audio Interview With DEF LEPPARD Guitarists

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Audio Interview With DEF LEPPARD Guitarists Empty
MessageSujet: Audio Interview With DEF LEPPARD Guitarists   Audio Interview With DEF LEPPARD Guitarists EmptyDim 4 Mai - 14:24

Audio Interview With DEF LEPPARD Guitarists Available

CD and vinyl collector magazine, Goldmine interviews DEF LEPPARD guitarist Vivian Campbell and Phil Collen for the new Def Leppard album release, Songs From The Sparkle Lounge. The interview also comes with a 23 minute podcast interview with both guitarists. Download podcast here.

"I spent two months with my dad, and it was cancer actually, so it was really shitty," says Collen of the debilitating nature of the disease. "We had a really great time, apart from him being in really great pain. We laughed a lot, and it's one of the best times we ever spent together, actually. So, it was a bit of a weird one, and that's why I wrote about it. It was a bizarre experience, really. It was really sad by one token, and yet we had a great time just talking about everything. Marriage ... just everything, kids, the whole thing. We were just having fun, and I hadn't spent that much quality time with my dad in years."

(Thanks The Def Leppard Satellite Of Love)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Audio Interview With DEF LEPPARD Guitarists
Page 1 sur 1