Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

Blistering.com To Run QUEENSRŸCHE Special,

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Blistering.com To Run QUEENSRŸCHE Special, Empty
MessageSujet: Blistering.com To Run QUEENSRŸCHE Special,   Blistering.com To Run QUEENSRŸCHE Special, EmptyMer 7 Mai - 0:42

Blistering.com To Run QUEENSRŸCHE Special, I Remember Now - The 20th Anniversary Of Operation: Mindcrime

Blistering.com has issued the following report from Christa Titus:

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of QUEENSRŸCHE's Operation:Mindcrime album, www.Blistering.com will be running a multi-part retrospective detailing the album's creation titled, "I Remember Now: The 20th Anniversary of Operation:Mindcrime."

Compiled by noted Queensrÿche historian Christa Titus, the series will feature interviews with members involved in the album's creation, plus perspectives from two other relevant sources. With topics ranging from guitarist Michael Wilton's initial displeasure with the album's mix and singer Geoff Tate's assessment of how TV helped sell "Mindcrime," to bassist Eddie Jackson's take on dealing with new-found success and drummer Scott Rockenfield's intimate details of the band's rehearsal space, I Remember Now: The 20th Anniversary of Operation: Mindcrime is one of the first complete and comprehensive looks at one of rock's most intriguing concept albums and the players involved in it.

Read more at Blistering.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blistering.com To Run QUEENSRŸCHE Special,
Page 1 sur 1