Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

RHINO BUCKET - New Interview With Guitarist Brian Forsythe A

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

RHINO BUCKET - New Interview With Guitarist Brian Forsythe A Empty
MessageSujet: RHINO BUCKET - New Interview With Guitarist Brian Forsythe A   RHINO BUCKET - New Interview With Guitarist Brian Forsythe A EmptyMer 7 Mai - 11:20

RHINO BUCKET - New Interview With Guitarist Brian Forsythe Available

Deb Rao at www.MetalMonthly.com recently caught up with RHINO BUCKET / KIX guitarist Brian Forsythe. The following is ann excerpt from the interview:

Q: What is new with Rhino Bucket? Will the band be going into the studio soon to record new material?

Brian: "We are in the studio right now as a matter of fact. We laid down the drum tracks with Simon about two weeks ago and have been working on guitars since then. We have a total of about 15 tracks."

Q: Rhino Bucket has re-mastered and re-issued 1994, Pain and Suffering. How do you think this version compares to the original Pain album?

Brian: "Well it's basically the same except for the five previously unreleased bonus tracks."

Q: As a guitarist, how does your gig in Rhino Bucket compare to performing with Kix? I really like the bluesy AC/DC influences in Rhino Bucket.

Brian: "Overall I'm doing what I've always done and it seems to be working out. I do have to dress down slightly for this gig. The main difference is the way we all work together on the songs. One of us brings in a rough idea and we all shape it into a song. Kix was like that in the beginning but as time went on Donnie took over more control and we (the band) had less involvement in the song writing process."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

RHINO BUCKET - New Interview With Guitarist Brian Forsythe A
Page 1 sur 1