Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

PRIMAL FEAR - Ralf Scheepers

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PRIMAL FEAR - Ralf Scheepers Empty
MessageSujet: PRIMAL FEAR - Ralf Scheepers   PRIMAL FEAR - Ralf Scheepers EmptyVen 9 Mai - 12:34

PRIMAL FEAR - This Saturday's Show At Rockfest In Czech Republic Cancelled

PRIMAL FEAR - Ralf Scheepers T89149 PRIMAL FEAR frontman Ralf Scheepers has issued the following update:

"To all fans in the Czech Republic who wanted to visit the festival in Kurim this Saturday: I am very sorry to tell you that I am very ill these days. Primal Fear can't do this gig.

Everyone who knows me also knows that I am never bullshitting about this topic and you all know that I sing when ever I can even if it's hard. But this time I can't even speak anymore and the doctor said that I should shut my mouth for 10 days otherwise I will destroy my voice forever!

As you all know, we had a short nine days in a row tour which is usually no problem for me. But this time I sung the last three shows with a bad cold and I absolutely overstrained my vocal chords with that.

Once again, I'm very sorry for the guys in the band and of course YOU!"

Best wishes,
Ralf Scheepers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PRIMAL FEAR - Ralf Scheepers
Page 1 sur 1