Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

DEE SINDER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEE SINDER Empty
MessageSujet: DEE SINDER   DEE SINDER EmptySam 17 Mai - 13:27

DEE SINDER's 6th Annual Bikers For Babies Ride Announced For May 18

According to Antonnews.com, on Sunday, May 18, motorcyclists will join Dee Snider (radio personality and lead singer of TWISTED SISTER) and the March of Dimes in the fight against premature birth at Dee Snider's 6th Annual Bikers for Babies Ride. Registration begins at 9 a.m. at Town Park at Point Lookout located on Lido Boulevard in Point Lookout. Bikers will hit the open road at 11 a.m.

Every year more than half a million babies are born prematurely, and more than 100,000 are born with birth defects or other serious health problems. Over the past years, Dee Snider's Bikers for Babies has raised nearly half a million dollars to help the March of Dimes pursue its mission - to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

The March of Dimes has been protecting the health of babies for 70 years. In fact, over the last seven decades, millions of babies have been saved from death or disability thanks to advances made by the March of Dimes-funded scientists, including 13 Nobel Prize winners. Seventy-six cents of every dollar raised will go directly to fund innovative programs of community service, education, advocacy and research.

This year all pre-registered riders will receive a commemorative carabiner. The more money one raises, not only do you help more babies but you become eligible for additional prizes. This year, the top money raiser will receive a custom-made, leather Bikers for Babies vest like the one you may have seen Snider wear on the rides. The club that raises the most money collectively will win "Dinner with Dee at Ruby Tuesday."

"I can't thank you enough for riding with me these past few years," Snider said. "You've helped turn this annual ride into a major annual event, but we're still a long way from my ultimate goal ... making this the biggest of 'em all! We can do it you now ... 'cause this is Strong Island, baby! Hey, I know that's ego talking but it's for a greater good so I'm allowed!"

Snider added, "I say this every year but it's worth repeating: 'When bikers do something good, people never remember. When bikers do something bad, people never forget.' Well, with your help, we are doing something great. And, with my mouth ... I'll never let 'em forget!"

Last year's ride included more than 2,000 riders and in spite of the rainy start raised more than $110,000 to help give all babies a healthy start in life. All motorcycle enthusiasts are welcome, rain or shine. A registration fee of $25 is required. Interested riders may register by contacting Susan Kornick at 496-8198 or via email at skornick@marchofdimes.com
. Visit Bikersforbabies.org for more information.

The event, hosted by Supervisor Kate Murray, March for Babies honorary chair, and the Town of Hempstead, is presented by Harley-Davidson Motorcycles and Lighthouse Harley-Davidson of Huntington, in cooperation with Garden City Pizza, Full Throttle magazine, Ruby Tuesday, MetLife, Hog Wild, www.hog-wild.tv
, and 106.1 WBAB.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEE SINDER
Page 1 sur 1