Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

JOE SATIANI

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JOE SATIANI Empty
MessageSujet: JOE SATIANI   JOE SATIANI EmptyDim 25 Mai - 2:17

JOE SATRIANI To Launch Satchurator Pedals At London International Music Show

JOE SATIANI T90166 On Saturday, June 14 at the London International Music Show at ExCeL London in London, England, JOE SATRIANI will appear on the Vox stand between 4.30 and 5.30 to launch the Satchurator, the first in a range of Vox pedals, which Satriani designed in collaboration with the Vox R & D team. Watch a preview video below.

According to organizers, "Joe will be all yours for 20 minutes to answer any questions or queries you might have about the Satchurator or all things Satriani. He’ll be available to sign autographs so bring along your favourite t-shirt or poster."

“The Satchurator is the most musical, most dynamic, multi-function distortion pedal I’ve ever played through” says Satriani. “This little red box is a monster tone generator. Following my specifications without compromise, and adding design innovations I never thought possible, the VOX team has delivered exactly what I need for the stage as well as the studio: a distortion pedal that responds to my touch, and produces a big, natural, harmonically rich tone compatible with any guitar/pedal/amp configuration.”

After almost a year of painstaking experimentation and road testing, Satriani and the VOX R&D team discovered the secrets to capturing the ultimate distortion tone in a modern-day pedal. The Satchurator is capable of very high gain levels, but operates more quietly and musically than other modern distortion pedals. It also preserves the tone and pick-attack of the guitarist plugging into it, regardless of style, from subtly distorted blues tones through classic rock and shred. The result is a professional-quality pedal that recaptures sought-after vintage and modern sounds in a powerful, versatile and extremely musical pedal design.

For more info click www.voxamps.co.uk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq2aZN1kFDA&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/90166
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JOE SATIANI
Page 1 sur 1