Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

FRAZE GANG Frontman Greg Fraser

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

FRAZE GANG Frontman Greg Fraser Empty
MessageSujet: FRAZE GANG Frontman Greg Fraser   FRAZE GANG Frontman Greg Fraser EmptyDim 25 Mai - 12:35

FRAZE GANG Frontman Greg Fraser - "I Still Draw My Inspiration From '70s Guitar Rock And I Think It Shows In Our Music"

FRAZE GANG Frontman Greg Fraser T90175 Derrick Miller at Rock Nation recently caught up withFRAZE GANG vocalist/guitarist Greg Fraser. Th efollowing is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: You are probably best known as the guitarist for the band BRIGHTON ROCK, a band you joined at a really young age and ended up touring the world with. In your words, how does Fraze Gang differ from Brighton Rock?

Fraser: "The vocals definitely sound different but in a lot of ways there's some similarities. Being the chief songwriter for Brighton Rock, my writing style hasn't changed that much. I still draw my inspiration from '70s guitar rock and I think it shows in our music."

Q: I hear a lot of Hendrix in your guitar playing as well as vocals; is that fair to say Hendrix is one of your influences?

Fraser: "He was one of my influences, but I would have to say that Jimmy Page and Ritchie Blackmore were more of an influence because that's who I was trying to learn songs from when I first started getting into guitar."

Q: I absolutely love the song 'Sugar Daddy', with the way it starts, and with the lead in bassline, which is funky, groovy,
crunky, and everything else you can think of. Also, it sounds like something Hendrix would love to play. Tell me a little about the track.

Fraser: "I would love to hear what Hendrix would have did with this song. I'm sure he would have just ripped it up! When Fraze Gang gets together we like to jam. Everything goes! When we do lock in, the energy is amazing and we're always looking for that spark. 'Sugar Daddy' is a perfect example of a song that came together as a result of putting everything out there. No holds barred! Play what comes natural as it happens. I had the riff and I threw it out there & the band took it to the next level. Stevie (Skreebs/bass) did some great lyrics and the song fell into place."

Go to this location for the complete interview.

As previously reported, Fraze Gang's self-titled debut is now available worldwide via iTunes. Go to this location to download. It is out in stores in Canada, US, UK, and is due to hit stores in Germany in June.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

FRAZE GANG Frontman Greg Fraser
Page 1 sur 1