Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
Ampli Home Cinema Denon AVR-X1700H à 399€
Voir le deal
399 €

BRET MICHAELS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BRET MICHAELS Empty
MessageSujet: BRET MICHAELS   BRET MICHAELS EmptyVen 30 Mai - 20:19

BRET MICHAELS - Rock My World Album Streaming Online In It's Entirety

BRET MICHAELS 90553
POISON frontman BRET MICHAELS will release his new solo album, Rock My World (artwork pictured), on June 3rd through VH1 Classic Records.

The album is currently streaming in it's entirety at VH1's The Leak.

Rock My World tracklisting is as follows:
'Go That Far',
'Driven',
'Fallen',
'Raine',
'Bittersweet',
'Start Again', 'Songs Of Life',
'Strange Sensation',
'All I Ever Needed',
'Menace To Society',
'Right Now, Right Here',
'It's My Party'.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

BRET MICHAELS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BRET MICHAELS   BRET MICHAELS EmptyMar 10 Juin - 13:32

POISON frontman BRET MICHAELS To Guest On The View Tomorrow

BRET MICHAELS T91185 POISON frontman BRET MICHAELS will be on ABC's The View tomorrow (June 10th) - he'll discuss his new album Rock My World, his trip to visit the troops in Iraq and of course Rock of Love. Bret will perform a song from the new album and air his new video, 'Go That Far'.

For more on The View click here.

Rock My World is out now through VH1 Classic Records. The album is currently streaming in it's entirety at VH1's The Leak here.

Rock My World tracklisting is as follows:
'Go That Far',
'Driven',
'Fallen',
'Raine',
'Bittersweet',
'Start Again',
'Songs Of Life',
'Strange Sensation',
'All I Ever Needed',
'Menace To Society',
'Right Now, Right Here',
'It's My Party'.
bru_dall

BRET MICHAELS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BRET MICHAELS   BRET MICHAELS EmptyVen 13 Juin - 0:54

BRET MICHAELS' Rock My World Album Sees Billboard Chart Action

BRET MICHAELS T91388 POISON frontman BRET MICHAELS' Bret Michaels Entertainment has issued the following:

"Bret’s new album Rock My World came out of the box and landed at #39 on the Billboard Top 200! We also scored the #15 spot on the Rock Album chart and the #3 place on the Indie chart.

The video for 'Go That Far' debuted at #18 last week and is #4 on this week’s VH1’s Top 20 countdown premiering Saturday. If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to check out the countdown this weekend or visit www.vh1.com to view the Rock of Love version of the video.

Two alternative versions of the video can be seen on Bret’s website and official MySpace page. You can also view the video for 'All I Ever Needed' which includes footage from Bret’s trip to Iraq on both sites as well.

Thank you for your continued support of Bret. It is much appreciated."
bru_dall

BRET MICHAELS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BRET MICHAELS   BRET MICHAELS EmptyMer 18 Juin - 13:42

POISON Frontman BRET MICHAELS - Solo Show "An Energetic Storytellers"

BRET MICHAELS T91712 The Morning Call's Alan Sculley recently caught up with POISON frontman Bret Michaels. Thefollowing is an excerpt from the story.

Bret Michaels is usually upbeat and personable in interviews, so it was no surprise to hear him sound enthusiastic about his current solo tour, which precedes a big Live, Raw & Uncut Summer Tour with Poison this summer.

"Here's the whole thing that's about the solo show," says the frontman for the heavy metal band. "It's very electric. It's very exciting. It's a full band. But what's cool about it, it's almost like an amped-up 'Storytellers,' an energetic Storytellers. So what happens is I play the songs, but in between them, I talk a little about what I was thinking, what I was doing. But then we give you the full production of the song. We don't strip it down. We give you the full band and the full song and make it a party."

Michaels has been doing solo tours between Poison activities and other commitments for several years, and has settled into a format that not only surveys material from his three most recent solo records -- Songs Of Life, (2003), Freedom Of Sound (2005) and a new CD, Rock My World, released last week -- but also features several Poison hits reworked for the occasion.

"I want to show them a little different twist on all of the [Poison] songs, and people get that," Michaels says. "We do 'Talk Dirty To Me', and I break it down with this jungle beat. I give it a different twist, and they still know it's the song. They still know it's obviously 'Talk Dirty To Me' but it also has a slightly different feel to it, which makes people excited because as much as they know the song and the big hit, it also keeps it fresh."

Go to this location for the complete story.
Contenu sponsorisé

BRET MICHAELS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BRET MICHAELS   BRET MICHAELS Empty

BRET MICHAELS
Page 1 sur 1