Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-200€ Smart TV LG 65″ 4K QNED MiniLED
Voir le deal
799 €

satyricon

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

satyricon Empty
MessageSujet: satyricon   satyricon EmptyVen 6 Juin - 13:35

SATYRICON Mainman Satyr - "What We’re Doing Is Blacker Than Ever"

satyricon T90935 Hot on the heels of the new The My Skin Is Cold EP, Norwegian black metal legends SATYRICON continue work on their as-yet-untitled upcoming album, tentatively due out in November.

“We’re in the midst of writing the new album," frontman Satyr tells BW&BK's Dom Lawson. “It is representative in a way. It’s Satyricon, and that’s why this band is simply not capable of putting out a single track that was an indication of what the album will be like. Out of the new songs we have, I could play you a song which is called ‘Last Man Standing’ and you’d think it was extremely heavy and very dark and groovy and very abysmal. Then I could play you a song called ‘Sign Of The Trident’ and you’d think it was really epic and monumental and almost majestic. If you listen to ‘Now, Diabolical’, it’s like the difference between ‘To The Mountains’ and ‘K.I.N.G.’”

“I don’t feel obliged to surprise anyone," Satyr adds. "I feel obliged to live up to my own standards. We did interviews in Poland recently, and some journalist said that ‘Now, Diabolical’ was a black ‘n’ roll album, and I said ‘Bullshit! There is no such thing as black ‘n’ roll. It’s black metal, and rock ‘n’ roll is an integral part of it’. Is the first BATHORY record a black ‘n’ roll album? It’s a black metal album. He continued trying to find out about the direction of what we’re doing now and Frost, in an irritated way, just said ‘Forget it!’ He wasn’t happy. I know Frost feels very strongly that what we’re doing is blacker than ever.”

Satyricon's My Skin Is Cold EP has been released as a 7 inch gatefold vinyl single including a five-track CD. The tracklisting is as follows:

- 'My Skin Is Cold' (exclusive)
- 'Live Through Me' (re-mastered, original version only released as bonus song on the LP edition of Volcano)
- 'Existential Fear-Quetions' (re-mastered, original version only released as bonus song on the LP edition of Volcano)
- 'Repined Bastard Nation' (Llive and turbocharged from the Gjallarhorn show at Sentrum Scene, Oslo, November 2006)
- 'Mother North' (live from the Gjallarhorn show at Sentrum Scene, Oslo, November 2006)"

The EP was released via Roadrunner Records worldwide, except Norway, where Satyricon's new partner for, Indie Recordings has issued it.

The title track 'My Skin Is Cold' is currently streaming on the band's home page www.satyricon.no.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

satyricon Empty
MessageSujet: Re: satyricon   satyricon EmptyLun 7 Juil - 12:14

SATYRICON Mainman Talks About New Album; Video Available

Finland's Hardcoresounds.net spoke with SATYRICON mainman Satyr at this year's Nummirock festival, which was held June 19th-21st in Kauhajoki, Nummijärvi, Finland. Click below to view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTaPYcR9wl0&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/92731

Satyricon continue work on their as-yet-untitled upcoming album, tentatively due out in early November via Roadrunner Records.

“It is representative in a way," Satyr told BW&BK about the new material recently. "It’s Satyricon, and that’s why this band is simply not capable of putting out a single track that was an indication of what the album will be like. Out of the new songs we have, I could play you a song which is called ‘Last Man Standing’ and you’d think it was extremely heavy and very dark and groovy and very abysmal. Then I could play you a song called ‘Sign Of The Trident’ and you’d think it was really epic and monumental and almost majestic. If you listen to ‘Now, Diabolical’, it’s like the difference between ‘To The Mountains’ and ‘K.I.N.G.’”

“I don’t feel obliged to surprise anyone," Satyr adds. "I feel obliged to live up to my own standards. We did interviews in Poland recently, and some journalist said that ‘Now, Diabolical’ was a black ‘n’ roll album, and I said ‘Bullshit! There is no such thing as black ‘n’ roll. It’s black metal, and rock ‘n’ roll is an integral part of it’. Is the first BATHORY record a black ‘n’ roll album? It’s a black metal album. He continued trying to find out about the direction of what we’re doing now and Frost, in an irritated way, just said ‘Forget it!’ He wasn’t happy. I know Frost feels very strongly that what we’re doing is blacker than ever.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

satyricon
Page 1 sur 1