Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME Empty
MessageSujet: BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME   BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME EmptyVen 13 Juin - 11:59

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME To Film Live DVD In Nashville

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME have posted the following update:

“Ok…the rumours are true. We are going to be filming a live DVD on August 2nd in Nashville, TN. The show will be at Rocket Town…more info to come. We will be playing two sets (one ‘Colors’ set, and one ‘other songs’ set). Soon a website will be available for all of you to vote on which songs you want to hear and see for the second set. Lots of info to come! For our DVD show we are going to do a limited run of ‘Colors’ t-shirts. We want to do a shirt for each song (eight shirts total)…we want YOU to design these shirts for us. Send any ideas or art to btbamdvd@gmail.com. We are very excited to see what you all come up with!”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME
Page 1 sur 1