Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

DARKANE New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DARKANE New Album Empty
MessageSujet: DARKANE New Album   DARKANE New Album EmptyMer 18 Juin - 13:34

DARKANE Drummer Mixing New Album

DARKANE drummer Peter Wildoer has checked in with the following studio update:

"Hey there!

I'm currently in the studio mixing the new Darkane CD named Demonic Art. I spent the whole first day experimenting with the bass drum and snare drum. There are so many possibilities when mixing in a computer that one needs to set limits for how many things to try. I'm very bad at keeping within those limits. ;-) I think the production will sound great because what we have recorded sounds good. Also, I have to say that I'm very happy with the final outcome of the songs with vocals, and I think this will be a very solid CD.

Besides the Darkane recording I've also been busy mixing Stefan Rosqvist's first solo CD together with Stefan. He's a good friend of mine and a great guitar player. The album is titled The Guitar Diaries and is an instrumental CD with lots of different moods and song styles. It ranges from more hard rock influenced tracks to very soft ones with trio setup (guitar, upright bass and drums). It would be wrong to say that the 'softer' songs are jazzy since they're not in swing beat or anything, but they do have that loose attitude and sound. Chistofer (Darkane) is also featured on two songs and his guitar playing is nothing but fantastic on these songs! Personally, I am very happy with my drumming that sees me playing a big variety of styles. Stefan worked closely with Darkane on Layers Of Lies where he did a lot of the drum tracking and created all the sample and synth sounds. He's currently working with the samples/synths for our upcoming CD too.

You'll find more information about Stefan's The Guitar Diaries and pre-order here www.liquidnoterecords.co.uk/news.html."

Cheers
/ Peter

As previously reported, Darkane's new studio album, Demonic Art, is due later in the year via Nuclear Blast Records. Tracks to be featured on the release tentatively include:
'Variations Of An Eye Crush (Intro)',
'Demonic Art',
'Still In Progress',
'Leaving Existence',
'Exectution 44',
'The Killing Of I',
'Sole Survivor',
'Absolution',
'Wrong Grave' (instrumental),
'Wrath Connection',
'Demigod'.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas